Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-04-21, 08:57 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Thank you, Diana.

The day was so hot that it was quite pleasant to swim in the evening.
Check-in: lap swim.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-21, 09:29 PM  
lynnf

yoga class (via zoom) thanks all for your thoughts re my mom's situation. I had a lot of back and forths with my brother, some pretty heated. But I got him to consult with our care manager and she presented a plan, which we agreed on. My brother is not going to allow the sister to stay for 2 months and accept rent, but is going to tell the aide in writing that her sister and the kids need to look for another place to rent right away and in the meantime the kids (who are not vaccinated and will be going to school with unvaccinated kids) cannot be on the same floor as my mom and that at no time can my mom be left with the sister nor can the kids be left with the aide when the sister is not with them. My brother will offer to cover for cases when someone needs to be there to watch my mom if the aide needs to go out rather than leaving her with the sister or leaving the aide with Mom and the kids. We are hoping this will work out and the sister will be out of the house soon.

Cynthia, sorry to hear about Diana, and keeping her in thought. Thanks for the kettlebutts link. Might try it.

Cheryl, are you settled in your new place now?

Waves to Diana.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-21, 08:01 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 10,489

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-21, 09:01 AM  
lynnf

Heater Robertson Full Body strength workout 38 minutes, with dumbbells, low impact. it was hard at points, but doable, and since there were 3 rounds of each exercise you could adjust your weights with the rounds.

Cheryl, have you tried this one? It's good. She doesn't have the greatest titles so it's hard to know which is which.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-21, 02:05 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lynn, thank you for thinking of (the other) Diana. And I hope the aide/sister ssituation resolves soon.

Check-in: a brief barre workout (Fe Fit) on youtube. Day one of the kettlebutt challenge.

My re-fi is still being processed, but I had a nice phone call with the processing agent. She said what the next steps were, and that closing should be by the end of the month. I asked what about the home inspection. And this was late-breaking news but I'm not complaining: it was waived! Woo-hoo! In the meantime my carpets and windows are nice and clean, which is how they should be anyway.

Hi to Diana and Cheryl.
Old 10-05-21, 04:05 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Heather Robertson's Brutal Booty and Thigh Slimming, and I got more than 10k steps.

Lynn, yes, I've done that workout! I can't wait until I have my dumbbells and can do it again!

Cynthia, how nice that you don't have a home inspection, but you still have the really clean house. It's nice to have that freshness.

Hi to Diana! I wonder how Linda is doing?
Old 10-05-21, 09:03 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

It rained most of the day so I worked out with Leslie.

Check-In: Leslie Sansone Miracle Miles 3 miles w/band

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-06-21, 08:53 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 8,918

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-06-21, 04:04 PM  
seabliss

Today I did two Heather Robertson upper body no equipment workouts. One was about 18 minutes and one was about 10-11 minutes. These workouts are not something to skate by with. On the second round of the second one, I had just finished a set of triceps pushups and was in the full side plank (moving arm from the ceiling to the floor and back), and my elbow was shaking. I don't usually feel like I'm not going to make it, but I did then! Definitely looking forward to my dumbbells to get my strength where I'm comfortable.

DH leaves in the middle of the night to return to the U.S. to get our dog. Our dog was 51 lbs when we left her with my sister 3 months ago, but now she's 58 lbs. This is a significant gain. My sister was afraid our dog was not eating her dry food, so she kept putting sauces on the food. Now our dog is chunky! The issue is that the dog and the crate together must be no more than 70 lbs. So we are hoping everything will be ok when she flies out on Sunday.
Old 10-06-21, 07:45 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, safe travel wishes for your DH and the dog.

Check-in day 2 of Kettlebutt challenge. I'm enjoying this. There are some swings, but it's not all swings.

The heat wave is over and the normal temps seem really chilly in contrast. Decided not to swim this evening.

Hi To Diana and Lynn.