Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-21, 12:11 PM  
amoodygirl

Hey there!

Happy to say I'm back to more consistency in my workouts now that some things have calmed down. Sleeping is still hit or miss - thanks to menopause and one of my cats, who is a huge pain in the butt lately. Hungry in the middle of the night so she walks all over us until someone gives in and feeds her. It's usually my husband as I just toss a pillow at her hoping she'll retreat!

Friday
Pushups
Body Electric Series 700, show 6: Biceps, Triceps, Outer & Inner Thighs
Lesley Fightmaster's Morning Yoga at the Beach - short, about 11 minutes.

I love Margaret's Outer and Inner thigh workouts - very basic and simple. I add leg weights and it's a good workout!

Saturday
12 mile bike ride then clean house

Sunday - today!
Pushups
Body Electric Series 700, Show 2 - Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Glutes, Inner Thighs
2 mile hike in a very, very, very muddy nature preserve near the house. Boots had to be hosed down and now drying in the sun!

Pat Absolutely nothing interesting in my early morning bike ride. Being sleep deprived, I chose a very flat and easy bike trail near the house. I'm happy that I at least got out there! How's the turkey? I just love them. We see a lot around these parts!

Donna there's something to be said about a good workout and NOT feeling beaten up and exhausted. The older I get, the less I want to feel like I've been tossed out of a moving car! When I was younger, yes! Crazy, no?

Summer Breeze Too bad about the pedicure. I just love, love, love pedicures and having my feet rubbed. Cannot get the darn hubby to do that for me!

Hi to anyone swinging by! Have a great day! We're football fans so that's what we'll be doing the rest of the day!

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jim fixx