Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-21, 08:13 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Nothing formal yesterday. I treated myself to a good nap when I got home from work. Just dropping by to get motivated.

Margot, is that really you?? It's so nice to see you. How frightening about your husband's heart attack. I wish you could join me on a walk too - or I could join you, I recall you always enjoying interesting walking routes and trails.

Carolyn, I love your channeling Zippy for yoga. {{HUGS}} I'm sure that when the time is right, you and DH will be adopted by another beautiful cat soul.

Welcome back Pam, it sounds like a fab vacation. Good luck with your PT and butt enlivening program. I was wary of picking the peaches - something about being warned to not eat wild mushrooms in the woods. Thank you for the links, I'm going to check them out right now.

Garrie, I'm so happy for you on your new living arrangements with your SO. I'm always impressed with your workouts and dedication.

Paine - I had a pile of Japanese eggplants, green peppers and zephyr squash from the farmer's market and a boatload of my own tomatoes and basil to use. I just threw it all in the IP with garlic and it was so good! I'll miss those fresh flavors when the season is over.

I hope Sandra is feeling better. Good morning Beth and Cyana and everyone who visits today.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote