Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-21, 08:55 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Miraculously, I'm still doing Pahla's challenge, LOL!

Today was:

Pahla B- Walk off the Weight - Day 10 - Gentle Toning. This was about right for what I needed today - it was mainly toning - w/ light weights, done inchworm style. I think the intervals were 20 seconds/10 seconds??? The way she does the inchworms is exercise 1, rest, exercise 1 and 2, rest, exercise 2 and 3, rest and so on.....

Jessica Valent - Arms & Abs Pilates (20 min)

Yoga w/ Kassandra - 10 min Morning Stretch.

Confession, I am not sure if I want to continue w/ Adriene. I used to love her, but now...I'm not sure, I can't put my finger on what it is but I'm becoming annoyed by her practices, and I have no idea why. Maybe it is the talking, but I am working out w/ Pahla and she talks non stop. Anyway, we shall see how things go.....

Pam - nice workouts!!

Sherry -that sounds like a nice present for your DD. My Golden has taken to sleeping on the bed and there is no room for her- so I end up scrunched up all the time.

wishiwasinhawaii - I did survive the event - it wasn't too bad - it was in the 40's at least - it was a little windy - but not bad. it was a lot of standing though - like for hours....next week she has a real show - so probably more of the same. She enjoys it and is a much healthier interest than others she could have. I'm glad your nephew doesn't have symptoms. At the moment, I think my DD is serously considering SUNY-B - I think b/c she got in - and she didn't think she would. But, unless they give her a scholarship - I'm not sure that it makes sense to go there - it is expensive for out of state and both of her in-state options here offered her scholarships that make the price really attractive. And, SUNY-B is probably 5-6 hours away...I have mild anxiety attacks thinking of her being 2 1/2 hours away! LOL! And, I think SUNY-B is a pretty big school, bigger than either of the in-state options she is looking at in MD.... Next week we're going to visit the school that is 20 min away - I think she should still consider it - especially w/ her horse in the picture. And, we still don't own him, although she seems somewhat resigned to it may not happen...TBH, I don't think the owners really want to sell him. I wish they would just tell us so we can move on - but whenever I ask about it - they push the date back....I think she should look for another horse - there is one at her barn that is for sale now and I bet we could get him for a lower price. he isn't as experienced but he is sweet. Her horse is sort of mean...but she is very attached to him, having been leasing him for 4 or 5 years now.....

*sigh*

Hope everyone has a good Monday!!!

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum surgery, jessica smith get strong, kanopy