Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-21, 11:26 PM  
Leonana

Today was the You Tube 30 Minute Total Body workout (Prenatal Approved). I like this one because Jessica moves slower and I can use a heavier weight.

Yesterday when I did my volunteer filing, the office employee I work for told me she had COVID two weeks ago. I was pretty sure it was her! I work in close proximity to her in a small office, so was surprised I wasn't told that she was the employee. She said her son came down with it first, and she quarantined herself immediately. She came down with symptoms a couple of days later. I appreciated that she handled it so responsibly.

Donna, the piriformis is better today. I guess I need to stay away from repetitive squats. I think our car hurts it also, from pressing on the gas and brake with my right leg. I'm sorry about your hip pain.

Pam, it sounds like I need to avoid Slim Series! I did like NYC, but the leg work is not going to work for me. I did like the newer KCM I found at Goodwill. I still have one more from Thriftbooks to try out, and it's a newer one. I am feeling better, thanks for asking. Taking a rest day yesterday helped, along with the Tylenol.

wishiwasinhawaii, I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. Yes, buying used dvds makes it less risky!

Tags
gum surgery, jessica smith get strong, kanopy