Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-16, 08:57 PM  
Chris T.
VF Supporter

loom and leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
Update if anyone's still following this thread:

Our Casper is going back. We've had it for close to two months. DH has had the heat/cupping problem with his leg only occasionally, but neither of us is having more comfortable sleeps, after those first few nights. This mattress is just too soft for us. It is much more comfortable that our old mattress when I sleep on my side, but when I flop to my stomach, there is not enough support and I feel my low back compressing into an arch. If I stay sleeping on my stomach, I wake up with a sore back.

Also, the mattress is not very thick - I measure just over 9" - and it feels flimsy, like it might need to be replaced in three years.

We have a new Loom & Leaf 'relaxed firm' to try next.
The Loom and Leaf has a mattress with cooling technology - it's a memory foam mattress with a top layer that is supposed to keep you cool. I've seen good reviews of it.

Let us know how you like the Loom and Leaf. I have a memory foam Tempurpedic and love it. I hate when I have to travel, because I miss my bed!!! But, I'll probably need to replace it in 3-5 years, so I've researched the Loom and Leaf a bit, and I've researched the Caspar to replace the old spring mattress in my guest bedroom.
Chris T. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casper, mattress, mattresses