Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-14, 05:19 AM  
PhyllisG

I had been doing Cathe's monthly rotations for years. Then I did STS followed by CLX. I was stronger but not happy with how I looked. Jeans did not fit. Sweaters and shirts were too tight in the arms. Plus I was hungry and eating too much.
I did Mat and liked it so I bought Omni and stopped being hungry, watched my arms and legs slim down. Amazing.
Now I am doing Fit 21 and enjoying them without getting bigger.
I prefer a toned, slimmer look so these work for me.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-14, 05:50 AM  
Tugger31

Phyllis, it sounds as if we have similar stories. I'm in the process of acquiring some barre type workouts and doing a first-time ever rotation with them. I think I'm going to have to accept the fact that I'm likely going to lose some strength which is what I have a hard time with.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-14, 06:58 AM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollytc View Post
Since Mat, Pilates, yoga and barre are new to me, I've acquired quite a bit of these type of workouts and equipment and hope to start soon. I've had Tracy Mat for awhile but have never touched it, and recently acquired Precision Toning? I was thinking about starting with these this week. Is there a rest on her website I should be taking?
Tracy has a website: Tracyandersonmethod.com

You can start there to find out what Meta you are. If you are looking to buy a Meta, go to Bed, Bath and Beyond, take your 20% coupon (tons on line) - that's the cheapest.
Old 04-14-14, 07:06 AM  
eannem

has anyone had the ta success using her non-meta workouts? like mat or precision toning. i have been working those into my rotation but wondering if i should do them more often to see results.
eannem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-14, 07:09 AM  
pollytc

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
Tracy has a website: Tracyandersonmethod.com

You can start there to find out what Meta you are. If you are looking to buy a Meta, go to Bed, Bath and Beyond, take your 20% coupon (tons on line) - that's the cheapest.
Thanks, Christine! By the way, congrats on your weight loss!
Old 04-14-14, 07:16 AM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eannem View Post
has anyone had the ta success using her non-meta workouts? like mat or precision toning. i have been working those into my rotation but wondering if i should do them more often to see results.
I saw some results with Mat, but I think the key to TA is the work on all fours, and Mat is light on that. Precision toning has some killer plank and leg work, though.
Old 04-14-14, 07:23 AM  
pollytc

I took the test earlier, and was iffy how I could answer a few questions. It came out Omnicentric. I just took it again and it came out Glutecentric. Has anyone else been on the fence? Are the workouts really that different?
Old 04-14-14, 10:02 AM  
cherimac

Consistency! That said, my best results have come form lowering my intensity and combining Suzanne Bowen Fitness and Jessica Smith. I'm more flexible and feel better than I have in years.
Old 04-14-14, 11:00 AM  
upperwside

My best results ever were with STS then Body Beast and after that very heavy lifting on my own and almost no cardio. I am back to this now but with some yoga and long dog walks.

After I had my second baby (they were back to back) I got in great shape with CLX and TA studio work )lots of dance cardio and body weight work) to lean out...
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-14, 05:59 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

Best abs I ever had...rowing daily
Best arms I had...power yoga six days a week
Best legs I ever had....trail running every day
Best weight loss I've had...Firm Classics six days a week

As you can see, I'm never good at balance. I do one thing to the extreme, then move on to something else.

Tags
programs, results, weight loss