Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-14-21, 02:05 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
I already mailed Anne about to participate again. I always enjoy shopping as secret Santa and reading about how everyone enjoy there presents. It also make me connect to people on VF which I love and also getting to know everyone better.

I also like to join the Zoom session so I can see everyone which is great because I live in Europe.
Ohh I hope your husband says hi too !!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-21, 07:39 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I would be interested in the zoom!
Old 10-15-21, 02:27 AM  
JENILU

Sweet Sherry, i have no idea if this would be the case, but, if you wanted to and felt like it, it might help keep your mind busy- but I don't know that. I just know its always been something (usually atleast) enjoyable for you. You are always on my heart tho and I know everyone understands if you take a break.

I can't remember who, sorry, but someone said they didn't want anything- you could maybe pick a certain charity that may be close to you or dear to you, and ask them to donate to that in your name?? (just an idea)

I am a tight budget and I have felt the stress reading the thankyou list sometimes, so i know what people are saying about that. And sometimes the wishlists only have expensive (in my book) things, and that kinks it a bit as well. People are always wonderful tho and I don't think anyone means to be that way- its me putting pressure on myself.

If i am able to join in this year, I may, somehow, if I can figure it out, make it more "natural?" and about love this year and maybe I won't get so worked up about comparing or affording. I am still healing from one thing after another and still not driving much, but I really would love to be able to join in the fun of this, this year.

unsure about zoom. The only way it can view me is from my phone- and the thought of working out wonky- with a messy house in front of others freaks me out a little, lol, but I would love to see everyone, and meet everyone- my timing is always so off tho with Dr appts and working around them

This is just an opinion, others would probably love the idea- its even what most of my family wants, but just an amazon gift card seems like such an unhappy gift?? No judging, I love to shop there myself, but it takes out the whole surprise and getting to know you stuff?? I could be wrong. Even if people want streaming, i would hope whoever I got would give choices on that so they could be surprised. (I love surprises, so I guess i am just seeing it from that perspective, i am sorry. Not trying to be closed minded)- Again, if I do get to join in, i may add something like that in my list because I have been curious about a few.

OTS, thankyou so much for still doing this, even with so many changes. You are a beautiful soul!! (one of the many here that I miss when I have been away too long)

Blessings loved ones!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-21, 06:53 AM  
buffmama

I would love to participate in the zoom. The time mentioned wouldn't work for me though.
Old 10-15-21, 07:04 AM  
Rhonda

I already sent my name to Anne.

My internet is wonky so probably wouldn't be able to participate in the Zoom call.

I am one that loves GCs but I know some people don't.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-21, 08:27 AM  
fanofladyvols

Anne
I have no idea of a good eastern time zone that works for our international VFers. Maybe we could do a poll of a few times convenient for you and see the best possible participation?

And THANK YOU for offering to do this.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-21, 10:12 AM  
jusca

Whooaa... a vf virtual road trip on zoom how exciting! I'd be interested in it. I'm still debating on the exchange. I enjoyed it last time I didit. I'll wait a few more weeks to make a decision. I gotta get a few ducks in line before deciding.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-21, 08:18 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

It's good to see people participating. For those who choose not to, it's totally fine. It's something to do, if you enjoy it.

For me, it's hard to believe that it's time for this. It doesn't seem like mid-October to me.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-21, 12:30 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I’m also the fence as I don’t need anything and I’m into streaming & downloads. But it is a lot of fun.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-21, 12:34 PM  
sherry7899

I cannot think of any DVDs I want!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021 gift exchange, 2021 zoom meetup, gift exchange, holiday gift exchange, zoom meetup