Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-21, 10:18 PM  
lynnf

Heather Robertson Legs and Booty with ankle weights. I find Heather always throws in a few especially tough ones at the end, but it wasn't too bad.

Diana, I found just sore arm and tiredness after my booster. I'm glad we did it. They are predicting 5000 cases a day here in AR and we have about 2000 a day now. They say 1 in 5 cases not are break through. It's unfortunate that Delta is so rough. Glad your DH is getting his.

Cynthia, fun to do a classic sometimes.

Cheryl, lucky I only have to wear the mask for 3 hours not a full day, but lecturing with it, takes getting used to. I'm impressed that you can do Heather's HIIT workouts. I have definitely stayed away from those. Probably too hard for the likes of me.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-21, 09:19 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Lynn I didn't know you got a booster, too. When did you get it?

Steps for yesterday: 9,085
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-21, 08:52 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Check-In: CS 1001 Waist Slenderizing

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 08-25-21, 11:16 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: 2 mile walk w/Leslie.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-21, 07:04 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 6,054
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 08-26-21, 01:13 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Chilly morning here, started with Diana's blessing. Cold enough to turn the oven on; had a surfeit of very ripe bananas and got Lynn's recipe for WW blueberry muffins in the oven. And enjoyed Cheryl's trip down the silver coast of Portugal on youtube. So grateful for my check-in buddies.

back later.
Old 08-26-21, 01:23 PM  
lynnf

Heather Robertson's upper body with dumbbells. I was released from treatment by my shoulder doctor yesterday. I'm not fully unfrozen, but enough that I don't need to see the doctor or PT anymore. The doctor thinks I should keep up the stretching, though I could cut back a bit and I should get back to full flexibility eventually. He said the PT said I was one of his best patients ever because I actually did the program faithfully (I did miss a bit, but really did it most of the time, even though it was really time consuming.) So even though I refused to let him torture me more than once, the PT was actually happy with me as a patient.

Cynthia, those muffins are amazing, I have to say. I live by them. Ready to make more myself. I need to get on Cheryl's youtube again. If only we had some chill in the air. Hardly remember what that feels like.

Diana, I got the booster a week ago.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-21, 03:46 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Heather Robertson's Brutal Booty and Leg Slimming. I thought we were going to walk a lot yesterday but we didn't have time, so I wanted to do something stronger today. We did walk today more, after we got our video up.

Here is our video if you are interested! It took a lot of work, but we like it.

Thank you for watching it, Cynthia! I don't know if you could tell because DH's iPhone was dealing with changing light issues when he video'd the singer who sang Ave Maria, but that singer smiled really big and hit his heart when he saw DH video-ing him. His vocal control was amazing.--Also, those muffins sound delicious!

Lynn, that is great about your overcoming your frozen shoulder issues. I hope you do regain full mobility! And no more torture, lol.

Diana, glad your DH is doing ok after the booster. And you had a big workout day yesterday!
Old 08-26-21, 08:14 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I am taking one of our church family members to a medical procedure tomorrow morning. It's been a long time since I have been in morning traffic.

Cheryl I also watched, great job on the video.

Check-In: CS 1307 Strengthen Feet & Legs, CS 1021 Calorie Burning Workout, 45 minute outdoor walk.

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 08-26-21, 09:46 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lynn, yay for graduating from PT.

Diana, there's nothing like traffic in tourist season. Full stop at green lights due to not blocking intersections.

Cheryl, the only thing about those muffins is, they use a bit of the Kodiak muffin mix. the rest is bananas and eggs.

Check-in: 2 fast Leslie miles where everybody held hand weights. The modern ones go faster.