Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-12, 11:09 AM  
Lmg

Hi,

I just did the Ballet Physique signature workout. I am a ballet, barreista at heart. This is by far my favorite and best DVD purchase of the year. What a great workout. I find it is similar to P57 in intensity. There are a lot of new moves and the choreography is great. They have modifiers. I am int/advanced and I needed to use the modifier especially in the upper body segment.

I will try Ballet Physique amped up tomorrow!
Lmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-12, 12:28 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I am still bummed. No DVD yet. The amazon box came and I thought it was my set. Waaaah. Waaahh. Oh we'll. maybe it still had to get sent from the Ballet Physique warehouse. But.... It's coming any way...I can't wait to talk about this with you all ..

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-12, 12:38 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg View Post
Hi,

I just did the Ballet Physique signature workout. I am a ballet, barreista at heart. This is by far my favorite and best DVD purchase of the year. What a great workout. I find it is similar to P57 in intensity. There are a lot of new moves and the choreography is great. They have modifiers. I am int/advanced and I needed to use the modifier especially in the upper body segment.

I will try Ballet Physique amped up tomorrow!
I am just delighted to read this! That's how I felt upon previewing, but you don't really know until you actually try the workout. Thanks for sharing
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-12, 12:57 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I can't wait! I can't wait!! I'm driving through NYC on Friday and am taking a P57 class with Tanya! I'm going to have such a fun fitness week. I hope I don't get sick or trip over anything and break my head before I get to do all my fun workouts.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-12, 01:02 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I can't wait! I can't wait!! I'm driving through NYC on Friday and am taking a P57 class with Tanya! I'm going to have such a fun fitness week. I hope I don't get sick or trip over anything and break my head before I get to do all my fun workouts.
Lucky you! The P57 studio is really fun and taking a class with Tanya HAS to be a blast. Enjoy and please report back!
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-12, 01:17 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
oh man, What a great Gift, treat. With Tanya. Oh man, take pictures. Have someone take your picture. That is so special

You'll be fine. Just don't do too hard a work out before getting there. Be hydrated so you can last and enjoy the moment. Smile, you'll never know who's taking your picture

~~~Cheryl

Old 12-18-12, 01:47 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm super psyched. It's a four hour drive to NYC with our two litlte kids in tow, so I'm praying we don't hit any traffic on the way down. we're leaving as soon as the kids wake up (around 6) so lots of advance planning is required! I hope I'm not too starstruck when I meet Tanya! Haha. A friend of mine took her daughter to a Justin Bieber concert recently and they were able to go backstage to meet him. I'm thinking I am going to be like my friend's 11-year-old meeting Bieber! Except I won't be wanting to kiss her or anything.
Old 12-18-12, 01:49 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

you just might. You don't know what excitement might rev up in you. You may even pick her up

~~~Cheryl

Old 12-18-12, 01:55 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
you just might. You don't know what excitement might rev up in you. You may even pick her up
ROTFL!!! DH might regret his gift, if that's the case!
Old 12-18-12, 04:54 PM  
juberann

Oh boy, I wanted to hear great things about this set and then I didn't Thing is, these look better and better everytime I watch the clips. I know I will cave soon!

Lmg~ does you think an Intermediate would be able to keep up with these workouts? My fear is that they are too advanced

Tags
ballet physique, barre