Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-21, 09:56 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B Body Shaping Day 25 - Moderate Weights followed by some stretching.

Did some baking, house cleaning, and shopping. Beautiful weather.

Laura, safe travels. I'm glad your folks will care for Polly. I'm sure your MIL will be delighted to see you two and grateful for whatever you bring and your help. I don't do much decorating outside either - just a couple wreaths.

Anita, I did it - I bought a Christmas catus today. I've been wanting one for a while now. I waited too long last year and when I went to get one they were all gone. I spent too much time pondering what color I wanted. I went into Sprouts today for a few things and they had four lonely Christmas catus plants left in the flower section. I looked them over and tried to choose the healthiest looking one and bought it - has red blossums. It's only a 4" pot now, but that's fine, it will grow (I hope). Sounds like having Adelija staying with you is getting you out to do things you wouldn't do otherwise - it's a good thing. We always talk about getting out to look at lights and decorations but never seem to actually do it anymore - we used to, now we're just lazy.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote