Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-21, 08:14 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Planning on walking Gus this morning - will try a new park! Yesterday I had a good walk with friends and saw four deer along our path! I'm still trying to get things inside for winter - the weather isn't so far that it's critical to get in NOW, but I'd rather take the time to clean up the pots and plants not to take in attached spiders and other bugs. I've got my huge Bird of Paradise plant that is now about nine feet tall with its container , and two water lilies from my pond that need to come in - all the other orchids and houseplants are already in. Adelija is still trying the buses to see what will get her to school - luckily the app she has shows true position of the buses, not the predicted schedule, so she can tell true lateness vs missed earlier bus - overall the schedule is hard to make fit the time to school's start. I'm glad she knows the way the buses work, but it's not as predictable in timing as she's used to in Latvia.

Laura, I'm seeing this week as a looooooong week also! I'm sorry you're having fridge difficulties now when new appliances have such long lines - I feel lucky to have a second kitchen if something busts. Enjoy your trip to Charlotte!

Paula, I'm grateful at Adelija's independence - frankly she's more into the transport availability than I am. She now has a iPad for school - I'll be taking a look at it and its abilities in case I'll need to get one in the future. Are you venting for house work air quality or venting due to troubles and putting out bad words $#%)!

Waves to all!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote