Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-21, 07:46 AM  
JBliff

Total Max Mixers - Week of October 3

Hi everyone. I can't believe it's October already! Where has the year gone?

My workout yesterday was LITE Rev'd Up Rumble with calorie crush + extended stretch. Friday's workout was a walk in the morning + 25 minutes on the elliptical and AM Yoga for Your Week Hip Openers in the afternoon.

Karjoy
- The run sounds lovely with the wildflowers. I'd love to do more hiking but it's a 2-hour drive to the Shenandoah so it limits our opportunities. The closer hikes are nowhere as nice or fun.

Vannie - Bummer on the allergies. I hate it when my ears are plugged up.

Hi to Cher and Gibbee. Have a good Sunday, all.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-21, 04:35 AM  
Cher

Workout Saturday was 1 Leslie Mile and Leslie’s 30 minute weight workout. Yesterday was Jenny Ford Walk Across America Arkansas and Travis Eliot’s Flow & Go Yin Yoga. Nothing this morning. I need to get in the shower shortly for my GYN appointment, then over to my mom’s for a visit and out to lunch.

JBliff - Thanks for starting us off this week. Wow, your hike in Shenandoah National Park sounds really nice.

Vannie - Jenny Ford’s Zombie workout is a fun one. Maybe I’ll do that one again this month for Halloween.

Karen - Your race sounds beautiful although pretty tough! Nice job!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-21, 07:36 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. Rested yesterday and today did a nice super easy 30 min recovery run. Might do that tomorrow too. I read today that the “dead bug” is a great ab exercise. That’s the one where you lie on your back, knees bent with lower legs parallel to the floor and hips flexed to 90 degrees. You have arms straight overhead, fingertips pointing to the ceiling, then you extend one arm back behind your head, straight out, and extend the opposite leg straight and switch back and forth. Supposed to be easier on your back than some ab exercises and yet work upper and lower abs well. Gonna try a few.

Jbliff my friend Judi moved to Lockettsville, Va., to brr we closer to family. I really miss her.

Cher a Halloween themed workout sounds like fun.

Waves to Gibbee and Vannie.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-21, 05:01 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Boss Loops Total Body + 25 minutes on the elliptical.

Karjoy - I agree about the dead bug exercise. It's a good one. I don't think I know a town named Lockettsville in Virginia. Did you mean Lovettsville? If so it is near Harper's Ferry and fairly small.

Hi to everyone else. Have a good day.
Old 10-06-21, 06:21 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was a Leslie Mile from her Walk 15 set and her 30 minute weight workout (using heavier weights).

Waves to everyone!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-21, 07:59 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was a walk in the morning and MMA Boxing in the afternoon.

Waves to all. Have a good day.