Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-22, 11:46 AM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
Dear Cathe,

Please release this new series before I'm too old to enjoy it.

Your Friend,

Martha aka Messe
I was 73 when I posted this in October 2021. It's beginning to look like I'll be 75 by the time the series is released. Will I be too old to enjoy it by then? Stay tuned!

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-22, 12:24 PM  
rhbrand

Just when I'm a little like "eh" I'm excited again.
Old 08-31-22, 05:34 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I just realized we are nearing what 10 months with no movement on these. I still want them and am anxiously awaiting…….sigh

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-22, 04:36 PM  
fanofladyvols

No update in the latest newsletter...any Facebook news to pass along?

Anyone?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-22, 11:15 AM  
suzanne63

Hi I would love an update on these too. Has anyone asked her for a recent update on her new workouts.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-22, 02:07 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
No update in the latest newsletter...any Facebook news to pass along?

Anyone?
Nothing on Facebook.
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-22, 03:56 PM  
fanofladyvols

Thanks, ChelePa!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-22, 10:09 AM  
hypnomoon

Of course I am always on the bandwagon for Cathe videos. This will be the first year that I am only going to get the digital version and not physical DVDs. I am done collecting workout DVDs. In fact I have been weeding out a ton of them since I do not work out as fervently as I used to.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-22, 12:23 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnomoon View Post
Of course I am always on the bandwagon for Cathe videos. This will be the first year that I am only going to get the digital version and not physical DVDs. I am done collecting workout DVDs. In fact I have been weeding out a ton of them since I do not work out as fervently as I used to.
I keep debating whether to go all digital with my order but I like to use premixes. So I'm still debating it!

I'm hoping that maybe Cathe is filming and will announce that they are done but I don't think so. I think she threw out the tidbit when it was just a glimmer of an idea in her head---much too soon. That's okay. I've got plenty of workouts to do! It's not like she did a preorder and has had the money for going on a year.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-22, 12:31 PM  
bubbles76

Yea premixes keep me dedicated to her dvds too. However, if I could find a way to play her workouts (including premixes) on my tv I'd probably go for it. As space and clutter become more of an issue in my house I am coming around to the idea of digital. Of course, I'd only want downloads, which would mean I'd have to rebuy her entire collection. That could be expensive as I'm sitting on all this physical media.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar