Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-06, 04:57 PM  
giacchina
VF Supporter

Got my Evolution Rob Glicks today...

Unfortunately, I'm under the weather, so I won't be doing them. But I just ordered them on Thursday

Jackie
giacchina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 05:36 PM  
KathAL79

Do at least post any impression you have of them.

Hope you feel well enough to try them soon!

ETA: Previews are up at Fitness Organica! Off to watch...
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 05:57 PM  
KathAL79

OK, I'm back after watching the clips...

I think I better find some money... Between these and Restorative Yoga I might have to break my pledge to the No / Wise / Slow Buying Challenge crew!

The step looks good, but I'm not up to that level of complexity just yet. Still, Rob's pretty good at breaking stuff down... I think I'll wait for the reviews. If it's a must have, well...

The hi/lo looks like what I've wanted to see from Rob. It'll be a space hog (I kept thinking he'd end up going through or maybe pushing one of his back-ups babes through the white screen), but that's to be expected from him, I think. Hi/Lo Fusion wasn't intense enough for me, and Cardio, Core & Calm was too short and too dark. I think this may just have to come to my house.

And, man, does Rob look good (although his shorts make his legs kind of skinny!).
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 06:04 PM  
behaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathAL79
The hi/lo looks like what I've wanted to see from Rob. It'll be a space hog (I kept thinking he'd end up going through or maybe pushing one of his back-ups babes through the white screen), but that's to be expected from him, I think. Hi/Lo Fusion wasn't intense enough for me, and Cardio, Core & Calm was too short and too dark. I think this may just have to come to my house.

And, man, does Rob look good (although his shorts make his legs kind of skinny!).
I agree. I got mine and previewed the start of every combo. It looks like fun. Lots of chassees and mambos and pivot-y things to keep you moving hard without too much jumping. I look forward to doing it tomorrow. Or Cardio Core and Calm as a shorter piece, more easily learned in its entirety. I'm very excited!
behaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 07:23 PM  
rykram

Argh!! Why did I open this thread?! I love Rob! Off to FO to check out the clips.
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 07:28 PM  
wendy2

Argh from me too--but in a different way. Rob Glick's stuff could be so fun, but he just rubs me the wrong way! If only Christi or Seasun were teaching the moves, I would buy these workouts in a second.
I don't know what it is about him. Something...
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 08:27 PM  
Flutterby

Wahhh!! I want these now!!! Argh, argh, arghgedie argh! I need some money ...they both look like so much fun! Rob's workouts are great...between him and Patrick, I'm just in twistie heaven...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" -Adam Savage

"The fact that we are so different is our strength." - Jamie Hyneman
Flutterby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 09:20 PM  
Tish

I'm covering my eyes and not reading this! I just decided to stop buying for a while. I'm not looking...I'm not looking...I'm not looking! But boy I'd like to get the hi/lo! Argh for me too!
Tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-06, 08:18 AM  
lizziej

Are these work outs really 180 minutes each?
lizziej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-06, 08:58 AM  
terribleterra
VF Supporter

I'm going to try my hardest on holding off on buying these to see what the coupon in the newsletter for Fitness Organica will be.

I'M GONNA TRY!! but I'm very weak...

To live in this world, you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your life depends on it; and when the time comes, to let go. ~ Mary Oliver
terribleterra is offline   Reply With Quote