Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-30-15, 07:00 PM  
gigi

Thumbs up Cathe's Lift it HiiT it Legs/Low Impact Total Body Trisets Upper Body

I did this workout when I got back from my vacation and it was too late to go to my gym. It is a nice, simple workout that gets the job done. You can go fairly heavy and I liked the idea of contrast training though I'm not sure how much different this is from a circuit style of training. I liked that after the weighted exercises there was an explosive cardio move that further fatigued the leg muscle(s) just worked in the weighted exercise before it. I also enjoyed that the explosive work was just enough. I never felt like I sometimes do when working out at home thinking when will this be over, if I have to do one more....The workout went by fast and I felt like my legs were worked and my cardiovascular system was challenged. Really good workout.

Today I idd Low Impact Total Body Trisets Upper Body and I loved how it used the stability ball to work the core while killing my arms. My arms are still tight. I would say there is a bit more emphasis on Shoulders and triceps in this workout. My heart rate was elevated a lot of the time which I enjoyed as well. It moved at a very brisk pace and I sometimes had to pause for a little rest as my arms were fried. I also had to slow down to get all the reps of the various push ups in but I was fine with that.

Tags
cathe, hiit legs, upper body