Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-13, 01:55 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

TA Post Pregnancy 2

Honeydew found this and I thought I would repost since the original thread title doesn't mention mention Tracy Anderson. Thought this thread might get a little more attention.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=193140

TA Post Pregnancy 2 is currently for sale on Tracy's website:

http://tracyandersonmethod.com/inter...st-Pregnancy-2

I couldn't find it on Amazon. No mention that I could see on her FB page either. Wish it wasn't $29.95 and I wish I knew if it was going to be available cheaper at Amazon anytime soon!
Old 07-11-13, 02:01 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Thanks Jennifer. I'm going to wait to see if Mary carries it later. It might be cheaper that way and then I can see a clip too.
Old 07-11-13, 02:23 PM  
furmomof6

If you enlarge the DVD cover it says "One of three complete workouts" at the bottom. I wonder if there will be 2 more Post Pregs??

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-13, 05:02 PM  
daisyduke

Thanks for posting. Ordering now.
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-13, 09:43 PM  
F1mom

I saw this on FB and was very excited. Now that I know the price, meh, I'll wait until it drops to $19.95.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-13, 10:27 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1mom View Post
I saw this on FB and was very excited. Now that I know the price, meh, I'll wait until it drops to $19.95.
Ah - I had missed the post on Facebook. However, I saw that they posted about TA being interviewed for an E! Hollywood Baby Boom news segment. I missed the original airing (which happened tonight at 8pm EST), but see that they are airing a repeat during late late night. She supposedly discusses her Pregnancy Project and Post Pregnancy workouts.
Old 07-12-13, 08:16 AM  
keb's mom

I'm unclear on how "harnassing " postpartum hormonal surges will help one develop the "best body ever" as she describes on the blurb describing her Dvd.
keb's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-13, 08:34 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Despite the lack of information available for this DVD, I went ahead and ordered yesterday. I can always use a Tracy-lite workout.
Old 07-19-13, 06:14 PM  
Stephanie_B

Mine came today. There's about 4 minutes of intro with her and the baby. Then 50 minutes of work. I REALLY fast forwarded (I probably will not have time to do this for about 2 weeks). It was the same Metamorphosis music, nice set (I guess I mean really I like Miranda's sets best outside lol otherwise as long as I can see the movements, I don't care). Unweighted arms, weighted arms, all four work which seemed like 30 minutes, and THEN ab work. I assume standing abs is after the arms, but like I said I only had a few minutes to preview.

I also assume there are 2 more workouts? I am not sure, but anyway it's shipping.

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-13, 06:44 PM  
Scbayless

I ordered because I'm 33.5 weeks pregnant, and have been doing TA this whole pregnancy. I don't like the price either... and now more sad to hear it's one work out, but whatev. I did like the first one, and it did help my PP pooch last time around. So maybe switching between the first and the second will help. Hope so.

Tags
post pregnancy workout 2, tracy anderson, tracy anderson pregnancy