Old 12-29-12, 12:16 PM  
woodie

Good luck Bee!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-12, 03:05 PM  
woodie

I just saw the infomercial and yea, I'm excited now!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-12, 03:11 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie View Post
Thanks for posting- it's nice to see that i am not the ponly one who would modify this rotation. I think I may really enjoy a TA, Buti, P57 rotation. A little Powerstrike in there for cardio every once in a while - nice!

woodie
I think the fact that I do many different things for cardio has helped me to stick to Meta. Also, I mute Tracy and play my own music during the MS part of the workout. I just listen the very few cues she gives the first two times I do the workout, and then I play my own tunes. I'll definitely add some plies if I ever notice sagging in the front of my thigh
Old 12-30-12, 03:13 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Hey woodie - I'm starting a TA / Ballet Beautiful / Essentrics rotation on Jan 1. Let's keep each other posted on our progress!
Old 12-30-12, 03:28 PM  
LaCatrina

@Jennifer - Are you still doing the Pregnancy Project DVDs? A friend of mine got them too late to use them during her pregnancy, and I borrowed them from her. Upon preview I really liked what I saw. I'm thinking of adding the arm work to my current Meta rotation
Old 12-30-12, 03:49 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

LaCatrina - I've engaged in too much eating and visiting during the holiday season and not enough exercising! I was contemplating starting my rotation with her Pregnancy Project (maybe a level every 10 days so I could do them all in 90 days) and then transitioning to Meta.
Old 12-30-12, 03:57 PM  
LaCatrina

I know! Holiday season is just so hectic. I've managed to squeeze in a workout here and there. I guess it's more about spending time with family than it is about keeping a schedule with other things

I'm loving anything TAM these days. I even bought the teen meta and the new rebounder workout... and I don't even have a rebounder Am I a vidiot or what?
Old 12-30-12, 04:12 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
I'm loving anything TAM these days.
Me too! I used to be part of a really great TAM Facebook group a few years ago, but it was private and I'm not even sure I remember how I found it in the first place. I recently joined another (not private) FB group and it is just okay.

Did you see the new January Redbook magazine with TA and Gwyneth on the cover? It's a good article about the method.
Old 12-30-12, 04:28 PM  
LaCatrina

I did get the new Cosmo with the broomstick moves, and was able to find scans of the Redbook piece. I did like it.

I've been meaning to tack the broomstick workout to my meta, but this level is kicking my behind big time. I'm currently doing omni level 7, and halfway through it I'm still struggling with half the moves

I'm not on Facebook. I do bump from time to time in a TAM check in, the continuity one. Tracy's community is OK too. Some gals there have shared some great playlists. I really like doing my MS to good and varied music
Old 12-30-12, 04:44 PM  
Ann1964

I think I will do my ABcentric again. I love that it helped my stomach area last time. No rotation and I do not do all the floor reps. I will just do my own thing.
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracy anderson, tracy anderson meta