Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-12, 11:24 PM  
navarrosarah

Heavy bag workouts

Okay, I finally got my freestanding bag set up after I've had if for a really long time. I have a Baz Rutten DVD/CD set, and a set of Danny Sullivan real kickboxing DVD's. I know I have a few other DVD's that have a bag workout on them, but now I can't remember which ones they were. Does anyone know of any others? Thanks.

Sarah
Old 05-30-12, 05:21 AM  
icebergslim

Here is a 6 pack heavy bag workout, but DVD-R, looks interesting though.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-12, 06:06 AM  
ldy_solana

The PIt workouts makes use of the heavy bags during the routines, although it is not exclusively a heavy bag workout. A new set that came out has me interested http://www.addictionbody.com/the-dvds-and-gear. Mary is carrying these now.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-12, 07:22 AM  
upperwside

I have the addiction workouts. They are dvdr.. but the quality is great.

I have to say that this is a gem in my collection of videos. i love all the workouts.. they are about 45 min each. Each one has new moves... I love every workout and feel great after. Great upper body work with the bag and she gets some leg work in their too.

I do not have a standing heavy bag.. but a hanging one and it works great for this as it is a very heavy bag. I put my high step to the side of my bag for the step ups and tricep dis.. and so on.

This set is a must have.

Cathe has a heavy bag section on MMA Boxing... you could do it twice or more for a good workout.

Amy Bento's Rumble also has a heavy bag section and does Susan Chungs Rapid Fire.... both are good and i wold do it twice or more for a good workout.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-12, 08:45 AM  
katmom

Are the Addiction workouts more of a cardio emphasis?
Old 05-30-12, 10:11 AM  
navarrosarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post

Cathe has a heavy bag section on MMA Boxing... you could do it twice or more for a good workout.

Amy Bento's Rumble also has a heavy bag section and does Susan Chungs Rapid Fire.... both are good and i wold do it twice or more for a good workout.
Cool, maybe these were the ones I was thinking of. I have all 3 of these, I will pull them out and use them while I now long for the addiction workouts of which I knew nothing before this thread. Thanks a lot. LOL.

Sarah
Old 05-30-12, 10:37 AM  
Irisg1

Enjoy your heavy bag

Tags
addiction fitness, amy bento, bas rutten, cathe, rumble