Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-24-10, 06:12 AM  
roleez
VF Supporter

I don't know how they could not know there is a market already. I'm betting it does have something to do with some legal issues and they are certainly not going to say that!
Old 07-24-10, 07:02 AM  
F1mom

What Becky said.

I wish I knew how to download it in torrents. We don't have enough room on our pc thanks to DH's collection of F1 photos, but I'd love to give it a look.

VFers in NZ/AU have it made. There are tons of Region 4 copies on eBay and they're cheaper than the original $30.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-10, 07:09 AM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
In the opinions of anyone who has actually owned/done this workout, is it worth trying to get? I want it! Is it really worth the hunt on ebay and etc or the high price tag for this out of print workout?
Thanks -in-advance,
Tracy

Is it this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madonna-Gwyn...xgy_d_h__img_a

if it is and you want it badly, then your probably better off buying a cheap multi region/region free dvd player and getting it from amazon uk for around $10

Sorry If I have got the facts wrong, but I am on my way to work and haven't read all the thread
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-10, 08:59 AM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
Is it this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madonna-Gwyn...xgy_d_h__img_a

if it is and you want it badly, then your probably better off buying a cheap multi region/region free dvd player and getting it from amazon uk for around $10

Sorry If I have got the facts wrong, but I am on my way to work and haven't read all the thread
No, that is not it - that one is the 2008 Dance Cardio. The desired one is called Dance Aerobics and is from 2007.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-10, 12:25 PM  
kali1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roleez View Post
I don't know how they could not know there is a market already. I'm betting it does have something to do with some legal issues and they are certainly not going to say that!
It could be. I emailed them back letting them know there are VF'ers that would buy it if it was available. Lets email email and let them know we want this dvd. Email the company!!!
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-10, 01:36 PM  
goldillocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by roleez View Post
I'm sure they know there is huge demand for the 2007 Dance dvd. But I agree that it probably has to do with legal issues like someone mentioned about the backup dancers not being paid ? I'm sure Tracy can afford to pay whatever legal outstandings which are preventing her from releasing this dvd again as it is guaranteed she would make a big profit from this dvd again ! !
goldillocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-10, 02:31 PM  
Cowgirl32

I adore the 2007 Dance Aerobics and lucked out on an original last year woot woot!
Old 07-24-10, 05:06 PM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
No, that is not it - that one is the 2008 Dance Cardio. The desired one is called Dance Aerobics and is from 2007.
Sorry
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-10, 07:08 PM  
moonbeam31

No worries- I do have that one and am working on learning it slowly one combo at a time! This is it:
http://empowerment4women.com/enterta...ance_aerobics/
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-10, 08:32 AM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
Sorry

That's OK, you got my hopes up, but I kind of knew it was too good to be true. But it's still a pretty good price for the 2008 one. That one is still $29 on the US site. TA is overpriced in the US it seems, but not in the UK or Aus (IMO). Oh well...
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dance aerobics, tracy anderson