Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-03-16, 07:30 AM  
dbclark44

A good wu I fell in love with that I use occasionally is the one on X10. It's about 7.5 minutes and it hits every part of the body. I love that one.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-16, 10:08 AM  
clerkin11

Thanks to others comments, I also did another cathe warm up before starting TTM. And knowing what to expect with the first ball sequence helped too. I ended up liking this workout much more than I expected.
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-16, 11:48 AM  
AnMrsDe

I liked the fact that Cathe includes very few exercises while on all fours (the hydrants). For someone with wrist issues, I really appreciated that!! I am glad to have this one for lazy days when not feeling like jumping around. A winner in my book, but I will need to do my add'l warm up beforehand with this one, too, (which will more than likely be the X-10 w/u).
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-16, 03:47 PM  
wendy2

The To the Max warm up is another nice one--I never do the actual workout, but I often do that warm up before a core or stretch workout. I also agree on the X10 warmup, and would add the one from Super Cuts to the list as well
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-16, 05:57 PM  
DRD0

Did this one this morning for the first time and agree about the warm-up. I wished I had done something instead of starting it cold at 5am. I did really like the work-out. I have bi-lateral hip replacements and all those tiny hip muscles that stabilize the hip are really important for me to have strong and this one hit all those spots. I did it without previewing and when she grabbed the weight I though, oh know here we go with hydrants. I was pleasantly surprised that it was just used as a heel boost. It rolled too much for me though and I used my WII board instead. Liked the second side breaks. I have always needed that on the second side, even before my hips went bad!
DRD0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, mat workout, to the mat