Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-16-13, 08:02 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexybeth1 View Post
I have done 3 days of the jnl fusion rotation along with my current xtrain lis rotation and I am soooooo loving these! Highly recommend this set, I can't believe the sweat and workout I get just from a 29 or 30 min workout! It smokes my a** in agood way! I believe this is possibly one of my favorite sets next to turbofire ever!
Lexy are you doing more then one workout per day when combining the two? I haven't been working out very much. Working too many days/hours right now.

Is JNL really high impact because my knees can't take the impact anymore.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-13, 09:24 PM  
Darisa

Hedy, you can modify the impact. She has a modifier showing all low impact modifications. She also uses lighter weights and has great form.
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-13, 09:27 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darisa View Post
Hedy, you can modify the impact. She has a modifier showing all low impact modifications. She also uses lighter weights and has great form.
Darisa thanks.

Are you doing more then one workout a day?
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-13, 09:42 PM  
Darisa

Gosh no! 1 is enough!!! LOL. I'm either walking or doing cardio if I have the energy. Some days I only do JNL. Today was supposed to be TKO but I did another kickboxing workout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
Darisa thanks.

Are you doing more then one workout a day?
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-13, 07:05 AM  
lexybeth1

Hi Hedy! I am in week 2 of the xtrain lis rotation and doing it as laid out I have also been doing jnl later in the day so far but I have allowed myself the option of skipping jnl if needed due to babies or time or physical need, as I also have some sort of knee issue recently but so far my body has been feeling decently achy in a good workout sort of way with No pain or feeling of overworking it.. I do allow myself to choose to follow modifier with some lower body work on both rotations due to my knee...I am a stay at home mommy and if I worked outside of home I don't think I would be able to do both although the jnl set is very short workouts and feels over fast for me! I am loving both rotations and I am really trying to lose my baby weight so along with watching what and how much I eat I am drinking a gallon of water daily and tracking weekly measurements and weight...and I have been seeing a sloooowww loss on the scale but a steady decrease in inches all over and I am very happy and motivated!!,!
lexybeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jennifer nicole lee, jennifer nicole smith, jnl, jnl fusion, momentum