Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-12-13, 08:33 AM  
junico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I am trying to compare the set from the JNL site and HSN, and I think the HSN set has less workouts in it.

Here's what I don't see listed on HSN:
Kiss my abs
Fusion Lower Body
Crazy Circuit Cardio
Upper Body Transformer

Can anyone confirm if the HSN set is the full set of workouts? Maybe they just didn't list them all?
I have the HSN set and they DO NOT HAVE THE ONES YOU LISTED...didn't realise this when i ordered but i am still enjoying the set
junico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 08:38 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by junico View Post
I have the HSN set and they DO NOT HAVE THE ONES YOU LISTED...didn't realise this when i ordered but i am still enjoying the set
That's a shame, kind of tricky HSN calling it a value of $140, but I guess their technicality is the $20 shipping on the JNL site making it $160 if you buy from them.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 09:38 AM  
Darisa

The HSN set is not the complete set, even if you bought the extra DVDs. I think its Kiss My Abs and Total Body Transformer that they sell separately.
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 09:56 AM  
lexybeth1

I just found mine on eBay brand new unopened all 12 plus kiss my abs n bonuses for 119 free shipping. They had two and I got one idk if other set is still there?
lexybeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 12:44 PM  
adrien_73

Do you have to order the advanced package to get Total Body Transformer, or are they still shipping it with the basic set? I have airope handles and really don't want to pay the extra $ ! TIA!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-13, 01:57 PM  
5pugmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
Do you have to order the advanced package to get Total Body Transformer, or are they still shipping it with the basic set? I have airope handles and really don't want to pay the extra $ ! TIA!
The TBT comes only with the advanced set. I got the basic too becasue I had a couple different sets of the weighted gloves from different workouts that I could use. I may buy the TBT from the extra HSN add on package. Haven't decided yet.
5pugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-13, 02:07 PM  
Darisa

It's cheaper to get it from HSN even with shipping. I think I paid 45 for the deluxe stuff from JNL.
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-13, 02:44 PM  
tiletha444

I finally caved and purchased this set! I ordered from the JNL link/site that offers the $14.95 + S&H "trial" price and then the 2 monthly payments. I decided not to add on the deluxe package of Total Body Transformation & the two Kiss My Abs workout. I figured 12 DVDS plus one Kiss My Abs DVD was enough lol. I can always order the add-on package from HSN at a later time if I really, really, really want it.

So, after 30 days, if I don't like it, I can send it back and only have spent $35.00...I can handle that
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-13, 06:46 PM  
lexybeth1

I have done 3 days of the jnl fusion rotation along with my current xtrain lis rotation and I am soooooo loving these! Highly recommend this set, I can't believe the sweat and workout I get just from a 29 or 30 min workout! It smokes my a** in agood way! I believe this is possibly one of my favorite sets next to turbofire ever!
lexybeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-13, 07:57 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexybeth1 View Post
I have done 3 days of the jnl fusion rotation along with my current xtrain lis rotation and I am soooooo loving these! Highly recommend this set, I can't believe the sweat and workout I get just from a 29 or 30 min workout! It smokes my a** in agood way! I believe this is possibly one of my favorite sets next to turbofire ever!
That's how I feel. I feel worked from just 30 minutes. Perfect for my life!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jennifer nicole lee, jennifer nicole smith, jnl, jnl fusion, momentum