Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-12, 10:47 AM  
lotusgirl

Question Costco, WW kits, Sara Ivanhoe kit

Has anyone seen the new Weight Watchers kits at Costco yet? The yoga or punch one? I know the Belly, Butt and Thighs has been there awhile. I'm a huge Sara Ivanhoe fan and would love to get the yoga one. I might try the punch one if the price is right.

I also saw that they'll be carrying two of the Tracy Anderson DVDs. Has anyone seen those there yet?

I'm thinking about going there today, but I'd rather avoid the holiday crowds if they aren't carrying it yet.

I wasn't sure to put this in the bargain thread or the general - sorry if it's placed incorrectly.

ETA: My Costco had all three Weight Watchers kits in the DVD/book section for $19.99 each. They don't have the Tracey Anderson DVDS, but they did have four Jillian Michaels DVDs for $7.99 each.

Last edited by lotusgirl; 12-23-12 at 02:52 PM. Reason: update
lotusgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-12, 01:58 PM  
LAC

In another thread a couple of people said they got the new WW yoga kit with Sara at BJ's during the last week or so. I stopped in today and searched aisle by aisle, but didn't have any luck finding one.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-12, 02:01 PM  
seww

I saw the WW kits at my Costco but didn't look for anything else. They were in the same location as all other Dvds.
Sue
seww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-12, 04:25 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by seww View Post
I saw the WW kits at my Costco but didn't look for anything else. They were in the same location as all other Dvds.
Sue
was the Sara one in there?

ours has had the stability ball one since the summer time. and it was in the book section.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-12, 05:02 PM  
lotusgirl

Yes, the WW yoga with Sara Ivanhoe was there, as well as Punch and the Hips, Butt and Thighs (stability ball one) with Stephanie Huckabee. All three were in the book/DVD section. They weren't there two weeks ago, which is the last time I was there. I called my store first, and they said they had 102 in stock, but the stock number is the same for all three kits from what I saw. I think they just put them out this past week, going by the sign, and the display was already missing quite a few.
Old 12-23-12, 06:17 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

The Punch workout is really good. I'm not a big fan of the gloves themselves, but the workout is so fun the time flies.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-12, 07:18 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

ok - our costco had all 3 kits, at 19.99 each. as someone posted, they all have the same item #. it's 674926. if you called your costco before going down, they'd just say that yes, they have them in stock but not be able to say which ones unless they go to the floor and check.

they put the Bosu kit out near one of the main aisles - this is the one that's going for $99.97 and has 4 DVDs with it, including a workout led by Chalene Johnson. if i didn't already have a Bosu, i'd get it.

i think i might have also seen a HRM a few weeks ago, but can't recall the brand or the price.

other than the above, i didn't see anything fitness related.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-12, 10:26 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I saw a Tracy Anderson dvd at my local K-Mart. I didn't catch the title. Usually all I see there is Leslie, so that was a surprise.

Tags
costco, sara ivanhoe, tracy anderson