Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-12, 06:20 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
lanette, do you t-tapp every day? i really like t-tapp, but want to maintain doing some barre and traditional strength. For lymph pumping purposes, should I try to do BWO+ every day?

Also, I know t-tapp has you activate your butt, hamstrings, and arms, back, but I feel that I can work these harder (and better with other methods). To me, T-tapp is really quad heavy.

Oh, are there any particular exercises for inner thighs? that is my major trouble spot.
I'm going to cheat here and cut and paste a future blog post (I write them about a month ahead of time) that answers your first question.

No because I don't do a T-Tapp workout or even part of one every single day unless I'm doing a bootcamp. Yes, because T-Tapp linear alignment is so much a part of me that I tend to add it to whatever activity I do - even massage therapy.

I also live what I think of as a T-Tapp lifestyle. That means that I do skin brushing most if not every day. I also care for my skin and eat whole foods. When I'm working out I put myself into whatever it is that I'm doing. When I play, I play hard. Yet, I also enjoy kicking back and chilling on a daily basis even if it's just for a brief chat with DH while we dote on our animals and brush them or treat them to a round of belly rubs.

For me, a T-Tapp workout is a lot like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) - even the Basic Workout Plus. I've found that my body thrives on a mix of really tough workouts along with some more moderate and even easy workouts. A steady "diet" of T-Tapp isn't necessary or beneficial for me. Since I also enjoy other types of activities and strenuous workouts I have to be careful how I mix them. I also teach some T-Tapp movements on a regular basis during the week.

All in all I guess that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

What has seemed to work for me related to inner thighs is to rebalance my posture, which opened my hip area. Two of my favorite workouts to help achieve that are Egoscue Level 1 workout and Yin Yoga.

I can't tell you that I have skinny thighs. I probably never will because that's not my build but they are toned and strong.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lymphatic system, t-tapp, teresa tapp, ttapp