Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-08, 09:07 AM  
Carol K

If you mean on the Firm boards, yes it has been mentioned several times. It came up again last year duing the free shipping promotion of the TransFirmation system. Someone was very upset because she had ordered a few systems as gifts and wanted them sent directly to the recipients. At that time, Erin Warren was handling lots of complaints because of the bad DVDs, and I believe this person posted that Erin had resolved the shipping address issue for her (the systems hadn't shipped yet, but her order confirmations indicated that they would go to the billing address). That's the only happy outcome to this issue that I've read. People who have called the customer service number are just told that the Firm can only ship to the billing address.
Old 07-27-08, 12:48 AM  
dianestjohn

Oh sh&*t. I did not know of their horrible reputation and I fear I am caught in the same maze. I ordered 6 VHS videos from them in late April and have not received them, I received 2 postcards from them saying a couple of items are backordered, I've also called them a couple of times and each time it sounded like the people on the line were instructed to utter platitudes to the customers - once they said "well over the Memorial Day weekend they are going to the warehouse to catch up on their orders", which obviously did not happen, and once they were quite hostile to me and said "didnt' you get our postcards??? Why do you keep calling to check on your order???" Well because it's been 2 frickin months since I ordered, that's why. I can't remember if my credit card was charged, I bet it was and who they heck knows if I'll ever get my videos. And now after reading this thread I'm going to be anxiously watching my credit card statements every month to see if they're adding stuff on. I HATE COMPANIES THAT DO THIS, they get away with murder because probably a lot of folks just glance at their credit card statements and the charges just go through. ARGH!!!!
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad customer service, snm