Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-27-14, 07:04 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

T-Tapp Thanksgiving Sale

T-Tapp is offering several packages that are deeply discounted, BOGO on selected supplements, and also 35% off everything. Sale goes one through the end of Monday.

http://www.t-tapp.com/specials/ttappsale2014/index.html

However, good luck ordering - they have been having a lot of problems with their store for a few weeks, and I haven't been able to log in for the past couple days. Might be best to email if you have trouble.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-14, 01:24 PM  
TamiT

WOW....thanks for the heads up! I just called 1-800-342-0717 to place my over and Jennifer was super helpful. She said sale prices were good while supplies last so I'm glad I called! Unbelievable savings on the Healthy Hormone Package...over 60% off.
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 12:12 PM  
Denise B
VF Supporter

More information on Healthy Hormones Package?

That's an awesome sale. I'd love to hear more about Healthy Hormones from those who use it.
  • Should you have more ttapp experience or is this one a good place to start?
  • How do you combine it with other instructors' tapes? I read that certain types of exercises are okay to combine with ttapp and others are not recommended. (I can not do just one instructor at a time. I need variety!)
  • What about "results"? What types of physical and/or emotional gains do you get from using this tape?

Thanks in advance.
Denise B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 07:21 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise B View Post
That's an awesome sale. I'd love to hear more about Healthy Hormones from those who use it.
Here are some of my thoughts...admittedly though, HHMM isn't one of my favorite, but I think it's because it really gets in shoulder rolls, and it seems to aggravate a chronic problem I have in my neck/shoulder area. I do hope one day in the future I will learn to appreciate it. I'm sure others will chime in.

Quote:
It's fine to start with HHMM. Here is T-Tapp's How to get Started page for more info. Each starter system has an instructional to teach you the workout. I've heard to do the instructional at least 4 times, but in my MORE DVD, the guide says to do it for 2-4 weeks EOD.

Quote:
  • How do you combine it with other instructors' tapes? I read that certain types of exercises are okay to combine with ttapp and others are not recommended. (I can not do just one instructor at a time. I need variety!)
In the book she says to only doing T-Tapp for the first 3-4 weeks, but in some lecture she said it's ok to do walking, cardio, yoga. I think mostly don't do any other strength training while starting out with T-Tapp and let your non-T-Tapp workout let you recover from your T-Tapp day.

Quote:
  • What about "results"? What types of physical and/or emotional gains do you get from using this tape?
I lose weight doing T-Tapp very reliably, but I have found that I can really overdo it, because it is really intense. When I started downshifting which T-Tapp I did, my body started to feel really good - tight muscles released, more energy, more alertness. Recently I did Senior Fit for about a month, and I *loved* how it made my body feel, but it was too challenging for me and I ended up having to back off from it. After experimenting with a couple other workouts (and having to stop from overdoing it), I'm doing MORE now. So far so good...
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-14, 06:12 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise B View Post

Thanks in advance.

Beyond gave you such good responses that I need only respond to your final question.

I don't lose weight with t-tapp, but that's because I don't lose weight with exercise but with eating right for my body. T-tapp keeps my knees pain free. Before I found Classical Stretch, T-tapp was the only way I could keep my back pain free.

As Beyond pointed out, t-tapp works your muscles in good alignment and works them deeply, so I would wait a couple of days before I did a weight workout.

When I do t-tapp, alone, I find my posture and carriage are impeccable. I find my stomach naturally holds itself in tightly. I feel good all day long.

I seldom do t-tapp alone, though. Every once in a while, I'll do a bootcamp, just to get that alignment firm, but I find t-tapp and Classical Stretch/Essentrics complement each other beautifully. I also do barre workouts, and they complement Teresa's work, too.

I love Healthy Hormones because I feel completely worked out and completely energized when I finish, like the Energizer Bunny with fresh batteries.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-14, 01:03 PM  
TamiT

I like Healthy Hormones too. It is almost half as long as the Total Workout but still gives me a full body workout. I do it in my office at the hospital every morning. I think a person could start with this workout, especially if they have the book, Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes which gives a lot of info on each exercise. I also like the new brain body floor workout dvd that has 3 short workouts (I like #2)
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-14, 02:30 PM  
Denise B
VF Supporter

Thanks to everyone who responded, I appreciate your insights.

Decisions, decisions.
Denise B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
healthy hormones, ttapp