Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-13-13, 06:44 PM  
lexybeth1

JNL Fusion

Hello! Does anyone NOT like JNL Fusion...? And if not, why? I never see it on trade list or yayas, but surely someone got it and doesn't like it I am tempted by it but the lowest price I can find it is 119 for the 12 DVDs and extra abs which I suppose isn't such a bad price if its really awesome! Tia, misty
lexybeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-13, 07:50 PM  
mabyrd1

I was wondering the same thing, I am interested in it but it is pricey (for me). I have seen mostly great reviews for everybody but I have SO MANY dvd, I question if I want to spend more for it.

Jeannie
mabyrd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-13, 08:09 PM  
kariev34

I didn't care for it because I didn't click with JNL. She is just to over the top for me. The workouts were good though but if I find a instructor is annoying, I can't do the workout no matter how good it is.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-13, 10:09 PM  
s2546

i found the same thing - i click with Cathe, Skoggs, some Firms, Christi but i have lots more. JNL too frantic

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-13, 10:27 AM  
patriots

I like the workouts but she is a bit much!! If you go to settings at the top of the menu, it is possible to get louder music which drowns her out a bit. I have liked that option!! I got mine at Target for $66... 10 DVDs and the cordless jump rope but without the ab tape.
patriots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-13, 12:32 PM  
PhyllisG

I thought I saw it at Target! Now I will have to go there and check it out.
I have a big problem with Chalene being too over the top so who knows how I would feel about JNL. I guess if I get it at Target it will be easy to return.

Unfortunately JNL kind of reminds me of a Jennifer Lopez wanna be.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-13, 02:46 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
I didn't care for it because I didn't click with JNL. She is just to over the top for me. The workouts were good though but if I find a instructor is annoying, I can't do the workout no matter how good it is.
I saw her on QVC and HSN and found her so incredibly loud and annoying that I changed the channel! Too much whooping and hollering for me! I also found that it had lots impact which wouldn't work for me.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-13, 03:04 PM  
PhyllisG

OK you convinced me. JNL is off my wish list but Dream Body remains. If I find Chalene annoying I can only imagine what I would think of JNL>
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-13, 03:26 PM  
5pugmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
I saw her on QVC and HSN and found her so incredibly loud and annoying that I changed the channel! Too much whooping and hollering for me! I also found that it had lots impact which wouldn't work for me.
I was so excited to see her on HSN when she was on, because I was really starting to see changes in my body about that time. The presentations they did on HSN were a HORRIBLE representation of the workouts in my opinion. I had told one of my girlfriends to watch HSN so she could see what i had been doing, and I was a little thrown off by what was shown. I had to back pedal and explain, what she was seeing was not what i had been doing.
5pugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-13, 10:03 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I smiled when I saw JNL wearing a workout item that has "glutes that salute" or something like that (from her youtube clip). It was written just on top of her glutes.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jennifer nicole lee, jennifer nicole smith, jnl, jnl fusion, momentum