Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-11, 09:33 AM  
Judith L
VF Supporter

T-Tapp questions

I'm wondering if there are a couple of beginning editions of T-Tapp Basic Plus and the Total Workout? The ones I have are the two instructionals filmed in a ballroom, a Basic Plus filmed in a section of that ballroom, and the Beginner/Rehab Total workout filmed in a living room. Are these remakes of previous productions or has there been newer productions of the instructionals since? (I also have the Basic Plus Tempo and Total Workout Super Slow, but not the MORE Rehab or Barefoot Basic Plus - but I am not talking about these.)

Do those of you who do T-Tapp, often just use the variety workouts without returning to/revisiting the Basic Plus or the Total Workout?

I'm trying very hard, once again, to get into T-Tapp, but have yet to succeed.
Old 05-31-11, 07:29 AM  
Judith L
VF Supporter

Anyone?
Old 05-31-11, 07:31 AM  
killoffsonny

Sorry I can't answer your question. I don't know. I have the same ones you have. Haven't bought a new t-tapp workout in a couple of years. But I am thinking about it.
Old 05-31-11, 09:30 AM  
psnave

I think Barefoot Basic is the latest release with any sort of instructional.

I do know what you mean about trying to get into T-tapp again. I have a lot of the workouts and got super great results a few years back but I cannot stay on the T-tapp train for long without dreading it. I never really enjoyed the instructionals (necessary but not fun). I would pull out her book instead of doing an instructional. Ladybug and T-tapp arms were probably my favorites back in the day. I sometimes do the PBS stretch before my other workouts.

You could check out the forum on her website too. She has a large following there.
psnave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-11, 10:03 AM  
Demeris

I revisit the original total workout about once every 3 or 4 months. I have found that super slow and maxi-max extreme have such superb form pointers and go at just the right pace that when I need a refresher on anything t-tapp, I turn to these more and more.

Oh, and basic workout and total workout have been re-shot, but unless you're a die-hard tapper, I don't see why you would need the newer ones.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-11, 10:04 AM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

I've only been doing T-tapp for 9 months, and am currently doing More and SATI excludively so although I hope to graduate to the Total Workout someday (TWO is the same as the Beginner/Rehab that you have), I can't speak from experience. However, my understanding is that a lot of people do variety workout for periods of time, or maybe mix it up with TWO or BWO+, but those two are go-to standards. That being said, I have several of the Retreat series workouts, and am soooo glad I got them. Although I don't do them that regularly, I learned soooo much from them.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-11, 10:17 AM  
Kesal

I think that you have the most recent versions of BWO+ and Total Workout. At least they sound like the versions that I have, and I got mine less than two years ago. Have they been re-filmed more recently than that, Demeris?

I use those workouts and the "Tempo" versions of them (a newer Tempo basic workout and an older Tempo total workout) the most often. I have some variety workouts that I have not even tried yet.
Kesal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
t-tapp, ttapp