Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-23, 10:00 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

After lots of rain yesterday (still no snow here) today's blue sky was irresistible. Still cold, but I walked outside.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-23, 06:29 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

I woke too early and didn't get enough sleep last night.

Steps from yesterday: 16,555

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-23, 10:44 AM  
lynnf

Hi all, I was out a few days with stomach flu. Not so fun, but am on the mend now. Was able to do a barre 3 30 minute this morning, though I think my stomach and intestines still need a bit more time to get fully back to normal.

Sorry to hear that in my absence we have been bothered by bears, more vertigo, and migraines. Doesn't seem like the best week for all. Hopefully things will sort out next week.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-23, 01:03 PM  
seabliss

I didn't get to post yesterday, but I did that lower body metcon workout from Heather again. I like that one. It's actually not hard, and there are no dread moves, but it is deceptive. It feels like a normal strength workout, but maybe a tiny bit faster and some moves with with heavier weights. But at the end, when she has us do wall sits, it is hard for me, and it's usually not. So it is an effective workout, I think.

Lynn, so sorry about the stomach flu. DH is sick and has been on and off for a week or so with some stomach thing. Maybe he is also being convinced to live a healthier lifestyle. Fingers crossed. It's probably easier for women to wrap their minds around restricting their intake than men, because many women began doing it in some way from a young age. It seems like many men have no concept of how many calories is in that slab of butter or bag of chips or whatever.

Diana, it sounds like you have great vision. How nice that it improved too!

Linda, that's interesting about East Coast bears. It's the same with deer, coming around because people put bird food etc. out.

Cynthia, it sounds like beautiful weather there. What a lovely time to walk. Hope the crystal treatment works this time.
Old 02-26-23, 03:54 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Lynn, do you think you might've had norovirus? I hope you feel better.

Cheryl, I hope your dh feels better real soon. I'm the first house when the creatures come down from the mountain on their way to the river. I have critters in my yard every day. One day when Meow and I were on the front porch a fawn walked around the deck, laid down at the porch door and took a nap like we weren't there.

When this man brings my Fluidity Barre down from the shed I'll do a workout.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-23, 10:11 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I am working with another lady at church on our Pastor's fiance's bridal shower as well as their wedding. The shower is this coming Saturday and the wedding is the following Saturday. They are both very simple, but I can't wait for all of this to be over with. I don't do showers or wedding, LOL. All the plans and decisions are on me and my partner. They don't want to make any decisions. Yikes!

Check-In: Outdoor walking

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-26-23, 10:25 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Raining again.

Check-in: Leslie's Yoga Walk.

No local rehearsal tonight. We rehearse tomorrow night at HQ, with the whole choir in San Jose. My friend is driving, and we'll have dinner at our favorite place before rehearsal. It's called Luna Mexican kitchen, which is an acronym for local, unrefined, natural, and authentic. The make their own tortillas, a lady cooks them in front of everyone.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-23, 10:42 PM  
Diana3271

Cynthia Enjoy dinner at Luna. Sounds great.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-27-23, 07:56 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 9,022

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-27-23, 09:58 AM  
F1mom

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has a better week - I'm catching up since I missed posting last week. Rough week between work, kids at home on Winter Break, and barometric migraines.

I only made 5K steps once last week and on Saturday when we went thrifting. I brought home an antique buffet from one store for $165, then found a mint condition china cabinet (!) at Goodwill for $49.99. A few weeks ago I found a table, 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs and 2 table leaves for $135. I feel like a real grownup with my complete dining room rofl!!!!

I'm on restriction from buying anymore furniture for awhile.

LindaI love that you have a Fluidity bar! I bought one right before I got married, left it sitting in my 2nd bedroom, then sold it when I got pregnant. I'd hoped to drill a barre into the studs on the wall but life interrupted lol.

lynn I hope you're feeling better.

Diana I hope your sleeping better. I wish I had something to help but I don't sleep well these days either. Melatonin is a migraine trigger.

Have a great day everyone.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote