Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-06-05, 05:27 PM  
Lisa :o)
VF Supporter

Thumbs up Me three!

It usually takes me forever to finally open and do new dvds. Fortunately, that hasn't been the case the past few days. I've done 5 new ones this week.....Get Ripped!, and the Firm's Ultimate Calorie Blaster and the 3 Jiggles and I loved every one of them!!! I've already raved enough about Get Ripped so now it's time to join in with Dawn and give praise to the BSS4 dvds. I'm not sure why but these workouts seem to feel fresh with unique moves. I would consider myself at an intermediate level right now but I think you can make these as hard or easy as you want. Ultimate Cal. Blaster was the first Firm workout in a long time to leave me red in the face. I always try to use some 1/2 - 1 lb. hand wts. during the aerobic sections (they aren't using anything) to get more cardio but I think I had to put them down at one point. I found a lot of the moves in JFBuns and JFabs either new or used infrequently so it was fun not doing the same old stuff all the time. How about those circle crunches of Allie's??? JFArms was good too but I can't remember anything necessarily new. Steph went slow and told you when to heavy up. I still haven't done SuperCharged Sculpting or Aerobic Body Shaping but am looking forward to them.

As Dawn, mentioned the transfirmer is very sturdy and will definitely become my new tool for incline presses (instead up my step with risers). I am very pleased with the whole set!!!!

Note: I have a professional relationship with a fitness instructor; see profile for details.
Lisa :o) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-05, 07:55 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Hmmmmm... Maybe I should open mine???

I received mine about 3 days ago ... maybe 4?

Due to life's circumstances, it's been sitting in my kitchen on end and I've been using it as a table for bills, etc. I haven't worked out in over 16 days and workouts have been sporadic at best for 2005.

I think I'll head over and print out some of the BSS4 Rotations and get busy ..... I'm pretty sure I have the DELUXE set. I suppose if I open it, I would find that out, eh????

Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-05, 11:35 AM  
Lisa :o)
VF Supporter

Cleda,

You sound like you have my disease (not working-out-itis!) My kit sat there for a few days too because we had 500 things going on last weeknd and guests staying here. They left and I promptly popped open the box and picked one dvd. Out of curiousity, I was determined to see what this darn Transfirmer was like. As I mentioned earlier, I liked it so much I did 3 more that week! There are lots of new moves so it flies by. It has been one of my best purchases so far this year. (Get Ripped! is the other trophy winner!)

Lisa

Note: I have a professional relationship with a fitness instructor; see profile for details.
Lisa :o) is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bss3, bss4, firm deathbox, transfirmer