Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-21-21, 12:16 PM  
zoegirl

Cathe Live - any mobility/yoga?

I love Cathe's Perfect 30 Flow/Mobility workout. Does she have anything similar in her Live subscription?
zoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-21, 05:39 PM  
Anne29

I've only been a member of Cathe Live for a few days, but I just did a search for stretch, yoga and mobility workouts and nothing comes up.

I guess with the Lives she focuses more on cardio, weight training and metabolic workouts? It's too bad though. I like both of those P30 Flow workouts too. I'd love to see more, especially in the 40-45 minute range.
Anne29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-21, 09:54 AM  
zoegirl

Thanks, Anne! I appreciate you looking that up for me!

Does anyone know of any workouts that are similar to the Perfect 30 Flow and Mobility? I've never been a yoga fan but really enjoy both of these. Just don't want to get bored with them. I know you vidiots understand!
Old 09-26-21, 05:10 PM  
gigi

I'm not currently a member but I have been on and off for years. I will become a member again once I finish the program I'm currently doing. Unfortunately, Cathe Live does not offer mobility/yoga workouts.
Old 11-04-21, 02:00 PM  
zoegirl

Well, guess what!!! I emailed Cathe's staff and asked about the yoga/mobility on Live. They confirmed that there weren't any. Then a little bit later, I got an email saying that I had inspired her to add one! And then she did - that day! I couldn't believe, for one, that she did it, but that she did it that quickly! Now I'm going to have to subscribe!!!
Old 11-04-21, 04:19 PM  
Lori_Michigan

I did it today! It was a nice change of pace and better than the Perfect 30 version, to me anyway. I had to modify some things because I've had a torn meniscus for nearly a year, but I just used yoga blocks and didn't go as deeply into some moves.

I *LOVE* Cathe Live! I do a few Cathe Lives a week, even with my long list of ailments that I blame entirely on perimenopause -- bad knee, bad shoulder, bad lower back, bad neck, bad hip. Pretty much everything that I could injure, I've injured. So I have to modify nearly everything and use lighter weights, but as Cathe says all the time in the Lives, "We modify, we don't quit!" I told Cathe on Instagram that I really appreciate all of the modifications and lower impact cardio, and she said she'd continue to do that since we're all in this together to support each other!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-21, 08:07 AM  
zoegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I did it today! It was a nice change of pace and better than the Perfect 30 version, to me anyway. I had to modify some things because I've had a torn meniscus for nearly a year, but I just used yoga blocks and didn't go as deeply into some moves.

I *LOVE* Cathe Live! I do a few Cathe Lives a week, even with my long list of ailments that I blame entirely on perimenopause -- bad knee, bad shoulder, bad lower back, bad neck, bad hip. Pretty much everything that I could injure, I've injured. So I have to modify nearly everything and use lighter weights, but as Cathe says all the time in the Lives, "We modify, we don't quit!" I told Cathe on Instagram that I really appreciate all of the modifications and lower impact cardio, and she said she'd continue to do that since we're all in this together to support each other!
That's awesome! I can't wait to get started!
Old 11-05-21, 03:50 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoegirl View Post
Well, guess what!!! I emailed Cathe's staff and asked about the yoga/mobility on Live. They confirmed that there weren't any. Then a little bit later, I got an email saying that I had inspired her to add one! And then she did - that day! I couldn't believe, for one, that she did it, but that she did it that quickly! Now I'm going to have to subscribe!!!
That is awesome.

I watched the clip and think I’m going to purchase the download. It looks really good and I have been on the lookout for a workout like this. This will be my first Cathe download purchase. I love Cathe Live but am not currently subscribing. (I only allow myself two subscriptions at a time and I currently subscribe to Peloton and Innner Dimensions.)

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-21, 04:12 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I did this one today and really enjoyed it! She spent more time explaining the moves than in the Perfect 30 mobility workout and demonstrated the wrong way vs. the right way on one exercise so I corrected an unintentional error in what I was doing. I'm happy that she will apparently be adding some "specialty" type Cathe Lives. I'm sure it's tough for her to come up with something every week and the variety really will add some freshness to the workout choices. Cathe Live is definitely worth every penny IMHO.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-21, 05:23 PM  
SFR
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoegirl View Post
This would be an awesome superpower. You suggest a workout idea to an instructor and they upload it that day.

Tags
cathe live, cathe mobility, cathe perfect30, cathe yoga, perfect flow, perfect30 reviews