Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-21, 08:42 PM  
Bluebelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbV View Post
I also bought it on Amazon at $15 a few years ago. The thing that convinced me to buy was that Kristin was one of the exercisers and I love her. Well, I did the cardio workout first (whatever it was called) and immediately put it in my donation pile. I couldn't believe how out of synch the workout was - it didn't match the beats of the music and I got so (perhaps irrationally) angry and frustrated! You can tell they spent so much money on the production and the routine was just awful. They should have had Kristen lead it - she's an awesome dancer. I know - this is supposed to be a Baladea (sounds suspiciously like Bad Idea) support thread but this brought up old painful memories .
I think Kristin was in some of the Power Fits. Can't remember if I've seen her in any others
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-21, 08:15 AM  
fanofladyvols

I viewed the Power workout on dailymotion and it looked like a solid band workout. Didn't watch more than 10 minutes but the cueing was fine. It's an inviting and color coordinated set.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 12:19 PM  
JeepGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebelle View Post
I think Kristin was in some of the Power Fits. Can't remember if I've seen her in any others
Holly Perkins was a background exerciser in Powerfit also. I have this set and need to check it out. How embarrassing that I’ve had DVD’s for years that I had to have and never did!
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 08:08 PM  
CHAPLYN61

Baladea

From what I recall the Fusion workout was one of my favorites. A real butt burner!!

Tags
baladea, holly perkins, music off option