Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-06-20, 06:54 PM  
Karla25

I decided on the fluidity barre and purchased a used one today. It came with extra DVDs, a ball and a pump :-) Overjoyed with my barre and can’t wait to use it tomorrow.
Old 06-06-20, 08:45 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
I decided on the fluidity barre and purchased a used one today. It came with extra DVDs, a ball and a pump :-) Overjoyed with my barre and can’t wait to use it tomorrow.
Have fun with your new fitness toy!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 11:14 PM  
Sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
Congratulations! I purchased mine when they sold for $200. I remember at the time thinking that was a large investment for something that I might not like. They now sell for $600! Bootykicker sells for less than $100.

I can't see how Fluidity Bar is still selling at such a high price point. I remember at one point they were selling vitamins on their site and for the longest time they discussed their streaming platform which was constantly delayed, by the time they had it up and running, they were up against all the other barre workouts.
Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-20, 07:07 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Congrats! They are really nice barres if you have the space to leave them set up. I could have done without the pad, which I left folded up all the time.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
booty kicker, diy barre, fit tower, fluidity bar, fluidity barre, turbo tower