Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-16, 11:00 PM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephE View Post
The TransFIRMer is a keeper and my favorite piece of FIRM equipment ever! I'll never get rid of mine. In fact, I once found another one in mint condition at Goodwill for $8.00 and snatched it up! I couldn't believe it! At that price, I thought "Surely I need a back up in case anything ever happens to mine!" Hope you enjoy yours. The workouts are fantastic. One of my favorite FIRM workouts is Stephanie Huckabee's Ultimate Calorie Blaster in the TransFIRMer set. Love it!
StephE, that's funny, I like the way you think! And what a deal you got--I would have snatched it up at that price too! Thanks for mentioning that workout. I am ashamed to say I actually had it at one point and never even tried it. ()

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 11:16 PM  
lizh

You got a great deal!!
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 11:21 PM  
CharM

Thanks for the update! Yup, totally worth it, especially since all those dvds were included.
Your husband might not understand, but your people do.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 11:43 PM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizh View Post
You got a great deal!!
Thanks, feeling very fortunate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Thanks for the update! Yup, totally worth it, especially since all those dvds were included.
Your husband might not understand, but your people do.
Thanks Char!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Old 07-27-16, 10:13 PM  
StephE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels5 View Post
StephE, that's funny, I like the way you think! And what a deal you got--I would have snatched it up at that price too! Thanks for mentioning that workout. I am ashamed to say I actually had it at one point and never even tried it. ()
Oh, believe me, I understand about having workouts and never even trying them. Sigh... I still have way too many that have never seen the DVD player yet! It will be worth it for you to unwrap those TransFIRMer DVDs though. I was in great shape when using those workouts regularly.

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-16, 08:43 AM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Oh, believe me, I understand about having workouts and never even trying them. Sigh... I still have way too many that have never seen the DVD player yet! It will be worth it for you to unwrap those TransFIRMer DVDs though. I was in great shape when using those workouts regularly.
If I could just get to them once I would feel better! And wow, that is great to hear on the TransFIRMer workouts! Are you referring to all of them, including the add-ons? Thanks!

Old 07-28-16, 10:18 AM  
leigh1673

I would do it! Of course I live in an area where it can often take 30-45 minutes just to get where we need to be, so I probably don't think of that as too far away anymore!

And you just reminded me that I NEED to get my Transfirmer out of my storage facility in Virginia - I'd totally forgotten that I put it in there when I moved to PA!
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-16, 07:07 PM  
Jewels5

Yes, I do hope you get your TransFIRMer, leigh1673! I used mine for the first time today and loved it! It is so versatile, I can see myself using this a lot for various things. I loved it for the lunges in particular. (Thanks to StephE for recommending the Ultimate Calorie Blaster--such a great workout!)

Old 07-28-16, 10:13 PM  
StephE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels5 View Post
If I could just get to them once I would feel better! And wow, that is great to hear on the TransFIRMer workouts! Are you referring to all of them, including the add-ons? Thanks!
Yes, I used all the TransFIRMer workouts, including all the "Jiggle Free" add ons. They are tough workouts, but doable.

Glad you liked Ultimate Calorie Blaster! I need to break that one out again soon, as well as the others. Such a great system!

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-16, 10:13 PM  
Jewels5

Quote:
Yes, I used all the TransFIRMer workouts, including all the "Jiggle Free" add ons. They are tough workouts, but doable.

Glad you liked Ultimate Calorie Blaster! I need to break that one out again soon, as well as the others. Such a great system!
Thanks StepE! I'll add them to my ever growing list!

Tags
transfirmer, walkblaster