Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-10, 11:42 PM  
oltlfan
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Could Leslie Sansone easily redecorate the bat cave?

Wouldn't it be relatively easy and cheap for Leslie to redecorate the dark black bat cave that she does videos in now? I wonder if she knows a lot of people don't like it?
oltlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 01:26 AM  
2ndgen
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I think it would be awesome if she painted it all blue.
2ndgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 01:40 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
I'm probably in the minority, but I like the darker setting!
__________________
~*Val*~


"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 04:01 AM  
juberann
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oregon
Her set doesn't bother me at all. I think it makes perfect sense to film her workouts in that Studio since she owns the place and all the equipment is there. But, yes, throwing in some new colors should be a consideration since it does bother so many and certainly Leslie must be aware of that. I doubt money is an issue at all, I don't think Leslie hurts for money. Maybe some new draping or even some new pictures might make a difference. I think alot of people just want her completely out of that studio, period. But that is her place of business so I don't think that is likely to happen
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 07:03 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Colorado Springs
I really feel an outdoor setting would make such a difference. Being in a live class in a studio is different from watching it on video. Maybe her technicians prefer to work indoors.
__________________
"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy
Jane P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 07:52 AM  
kat999
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
I'm probably in the minority, but I like the darker setting!
You're not alone. I actually like it because it looks like a real fitness/dance studio. A lot of her sets I'm totally fine with with the exception of the weirdly '80s thing that looked like the back room of a public access station with the diagonal lines on the floor. Now, can anybody honestly say the batcave is worse than THAT?!
__________________
peace.tranquility.calmness.serenity
kat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 07:58 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat999 View Post
You're not alone. I actually like it because it looks like a real fitness/dance studio. A lot of her sets I'm totally fine with with the exception of the weirdly '80s thing that looked like the back room of a public access station with the diagonal lines on the floor. Now, can anybody honestly say the batcave is worse than THAT?!
Yesss!!! LOL. Thank Goodness I'm not alone thinking this!
Just this morning I put my old VHS 'Morning Mile' in and really had to get over those diagonal lines. It made me focus at the end point and I always feel as if I'm supposed to see something like in those optical illusions! LOL

I also think, the dark studio setting lets me focus better on Leslie (with or without group) better instead of wandering around the room.
__________________
~*Val*~


"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 07:59 AM  
ellaenchanted
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
I'm probably in the minority, but I like the darker setting!
me too! I much prefer simple sets like that than the CIA-type sets.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 08:05 AM  
alisoncooks
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TarHeel country
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Yesss!!! LOL. Thank Goodness I'm not alone thinking this!
Just this morning I put my old VHS 'Morning Mile' in and really had to get over those diagonal lines. It made me focus at the end point and I always feel as if I'm supposed to see something like in those optical illusions! LOL

I also think, the dark studio setting lets me focus better on Leslie (with or without group) better instead of wandering around the room.
Is that the one with the columns? That one is weird.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 08:22 AM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator
 
lfcjasp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Hated that set...the columns and those diagonal lines ...yes, the "bat cave" is better than that...but an outdoor setting is just about always best
__________________
Lydia
lfcjasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bat cave, leslie, leslie sansone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness