Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-12, 08:00 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

reviving old thread. I just got the face rolling kit - from amazon, since shipping was free. In the video, Yamuna refers to "the booklet." I didn't get a booklet. If anyone has one, I'd be glad to trade for it.

I couldn't find any VF reviews. Has anyone done this enough to see or feel results?
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-12, 05:57 PM  
Susan G.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
reviving old thread. I just got the face rolling kit - from amazon, since shipping was free. In the video, Yamuna refers to "the booklet." I didn't get a booklet. If anyone has one, I'd be glad to trade for it.

I couldn't find any VF reviews. Has anyone done this enough to see or feel results?
I took the class at Yamuna's NYC studio prior to the video release. They provided as a photocopied notebook, so maybe that's the reference. The video had nothing printed.

I'm not a typical reporter. I have contractions from my face through my upper back which cause me chronic discomfort I don't do the routine regularly, but when I do, it offers me some temporary relief. I've used it for an insomnia aid. I also have noticed a visible face relaxation when I look in the mirror. I'm dubious of some claims for this video, but it does relax me. When I was in physical therapy, my PT thought it to be a good idea.
Susan G. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yamuna save your face