Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-08-21, 11:21 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I felt enervated today and rested.
Signing is next Wednesday.
Lynn, LOL about wanting to clone handy Ken.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-21, 06:27 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

My phone is acting up again and won't charge. This is the exact same thing that happened the last time, which was less than a year ago, I think. I had to get a new phone at that time. I really don't like technology sometimes.

Steps for yesterday: 8,475

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-21, 04:10 PM  
seabliss

Today I did a shorter, easier Heather Robertson mini band lower body workout, and a Blogilates inner thigh workout, and I got almost 14k steps.

Diana, could it be a faulty charger and not the phone itself? I've had chargers give out quite a bit.

Cynthia, so nice to feel well-rested!

Lynn, Cindy Crawford had those feet on the chair bridges in her first workout. I liked that one because the leg swings were fun. The chair bridges are great for the hamstrings.
Old 10-09-21, 04:35 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lauren Brooks has those bridges (unweighted) in the Kettlebutt challenge. Really need to get back to that.

I think part of my exhaustion was due to the stress of the re-fi. A nonrefundable deposit of $495 was required. Technically no fee and no closing costs. A successful re-fi results in the $495 being applied to the first payment. But unsuccessful would have meant buh-bye to the $495. I took the gamble and won, but I was tense about it.

Back later.

Later: did day 3 of Kettlebutt challenge. When was the last time I did Bulgarian split squats? No idea, but I should do them more often. I'm writing the breakdowns & posting it in the GD.
Old 10-09-21, 09:23 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Some of the ladies from church and I went to visit a church member who is in an assisted living place. She seemed to be doing a lot better than the last time we were there. It was a nice visit. We ate lunch out and then I took my phone to the phone store. They gave me a new charger because it seemed like my "new charger" wasn't charging the phone. It still seemed to be charging slowly so they ordered me a new phone, just in case. We'll see how it goes between now and when the phone arrives. My phone is less than a year old so I am getting a replacement at no charge.

No workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-10-21, 05:48 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Whoop Whoop the phone completely charged overnight. I am wondering if it's just a problem with the charger. The lady at the phone store who helped me said I can refuse the new phone or send it back if everything is working fine.

Steps for yesterday: 6,258

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-10-21, 12:50 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, what a relief. I feel the same way about technology when it doesn't behave.

Check-in: Kettlebutt challenge day 4. This really gets the rear. Mine was a bit stiff this morning before the workout.
Old 10-10-21, 09:03 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

No workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-11-21, 07:40 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 5,074

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-11-21, 03:07 PM  
seabliss

I didn't feel well last night or today, with a sore throat and just feeling bad, so I didn't work out. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I think it might be allergies, but I'm not sure. In spite of that, I've still gotten over 8,000 steps, just with life here. DH and our dog made it over here ok, after some stress about the situation, so all is well. They are both really tired, but it's good to have them here!

Diana, I was hoping it was just the charger! If you take the new phone, will all your info be transferred instantly or quickly? If so, it might be good to take it and have a new phone. Otherwise, it's a toss up.

Cynthia, I hate those kinds of gambles too. Glad it paid off for you! Are your new workouts online?