Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-21, 01:59 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Fatkat!!!! SO good to hear from you my friend! I hope you've been well. Every time I see something about NO I think of you.

Linda: My two sons are my life! Just another (big) bump in the road but we'll get through it. Justin is staying positive.

Jules: Baron has several of his old practices on YouTube. I forgot how good they were.

Malinda: Thats a great rotation!!

So here is my week. Only one Dr. appointment so only a little interruption.

Monday was Cathe Live 304 Burn Sets Biceps Triceps + Live 307 All Core on the Floor. I LOVE these Burn Sets. Very heavy lifting! Slower pace and did I say heavy? Very excellent! I added on the Core on the Floor and that was excellent too. Literally all floor work abs.
Yoga was Gaia/ Troy Hadeed/ Grace of Pranayama. So nice. Slow Hatha flow.

Tues was Cathe Live 262 Cardio HiiT plus Core. Starts of with steady state cardio then the Hiit which wasn't horribly high impact. The core work was so good I did it twice (today too).
No Yoga as Justin had a Dr. Appointment.

Today was Cathe Live 302 Burn Sets Back Chest Shoulders + 262 Abs. Again very heavy lifting and this time I went at least 5lbs heavier than Cathe on all. Sometimes more depending on the exercises. Felt amazing!!!! And the core work added on was icing on the cake.
Yoga will probably be from Eoin Finn's new On Demand site. Yes I subscribed because I love anything Eoin. (sucker)
https://blissology.com/on-demand-classes

Sorry (not sorry) to enable. NOTE: some of these classes are on his DVDs. Others look totally new to me.

Happy Hump Daaaay!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote