Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-21, 07:06 PM  
bubbles76

Body Groove June Sale

Sale at Body Groove!

From an email from Misty today:

For the entire month of June, for every DVD collection you buy, I’ll include a FREE DVD Collection that you can give to someone else.

Think of this as a “buy-one-get-one-free-for-a-friend” special.

You can pick up my new Classic Grooves DVD and Heather’s Body Groove HIIT 2 series for yourself, and get the Delicious Dance and Gentle Groovy Yoga & Pilates DVDs for a friend - for FREE.

And if you have a friend who doesn’t want DVDs, no worries. For them, I’m giving away 30 days of our Body Groove On-Demand streaming service, so they can groove with us all month for free.

Whether on DVD or streaming video, Body Groove is a life-changing revelation, so you’ll be helping someone make a permanent change in their health. That's why I'm so excited for you to share Body Groove with someone you love!

Here are the details for the Great Groove Giveaway:

• No need to enter any discount codes, just load up your shopping cart at BodyGroove.com and I’ll apply a buy-one-get-one-free discount when you checkout.

• The more you get, the more you save. Buy 2, get 2 free. Buy 10, get 10 free (and make 10 friends very happy!!)

• For your friends who prefer streaming video, they can get 30 days of free access to Body Groove On-Demand here: https://www.startbodygroove.com. Everyone gets 30 days free when they signup during the Great Groove Giveaway, but if you want to give someone the gift an annual membership, you can do that here: https://www.bodygrooveondemand.com/c...subscribe/gift

The buy-one-get-one-free discount is valid all month, but supplies are limited, so shop now to get the best selection!

So...who are YOU going to give the gift of Groove to? Your sister? Your best friend? Your granddaughter?

Now’s the time to take action! Let’s get out there and change some lives!

Much love,

Misty Tripoli

Creator of Body Groove
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-21, 10:37 PM  
Venus

Is anyone buying? I was looking at the clips and Delicious Dance, Dance Your Heart Out, Spicy Latin Dance Party, and Classic Grooves look good. Any recommendations? I'm kind of tempted, but I'm not sure how/where I would fit them in.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-21, 07:23 AM  
Rhonda

I have thought about it (classic grooves and spicy latin) but I don't use the ones I have so do I really need these, no.

I haven't bought them and I probably won't but I do have a couple weeks yet.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body groove, body groove sale, misty tripoli