Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-02-21, 08:02 AM  
Cher

My latest obsession is American Dream Nut Butter. They make Peanut Butters and Almond butters with add ins like cookies pieces, candy, cinnamon, fruit and all kinds of stuff. I ordered a couple for my sister and she is addicted to it now too!

https://www.americandreamnutbutter.com/.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-23, 05:45 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

a vendor sent us mail order brownies from Fairytale Brownies / Magic Morsels for Valentine's Day 2023. they're individually wrapped, and there are a variety of flavors!!!

so far i have tried:
  • walnut
  • cream cheese

The label says they were manufactured in Phoenix AZ.

https://www.brownies.com/product/magic-morsel-dozen

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-23, 06:22 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
a vendor sent us mail order brownies from Magic Morsels for Valentine's Day 2023. they're individually wrapped, and there are a variety of flavors!!!

so far i have tried:
  • walnut
  • cream cheese

The label says they were manufactured in Phoenix AZ.

https://www.brownies.com/product/magic-morsel-dozen
Yum, those sound/look good.

One year a relative sent us "Brownie Points" brownies. I think they may be similar in concept. They were also individually wrapped and I think we liked all the flavors in our box. We meant to freeze some for later but ended up eating the whole box during that particular holiday season.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-23, 07:37 PM  
Gams

Since I started this thread, I have become addicted to nuts.com. They have so many yummy things and shipping is fast. I’ve ordered a ton of gifts from them. Very impressed so far except for one item. It was a popcorn mix that was supposed to have almonds and cashews. There were exactly 2 almonds and one cashew in the entire bag! Everything else has been great.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-23, 09:41 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Since I started this thread, I have become addicted to nuts.com. They have so many yummy things and shipping is fast. I’ve ordered a ton of gifts from them. Very impressed so far except for one item. It was a popcorn mix that was supposed to have almonds and cashews. There were exactly 2 almonds and one cashew in the entire bag! Everything else has been great.

My DIL got be two large bags of snacks from nuts.com a few years ago. I like keeping snack size bags in the car to prevent getting "hangry" I didn't really like the mixes much because I don't care for raisins. I prefer just nuts, or nuts and chocolate chips. But the quality was good.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-23, 10:50 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Love their stuff too!!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-23, 11:24 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
I'm literally eating some Baobab Strawberry Bites from them as I'm reading this thread, lol!
Old 02-11-23, 08:55 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfetteredpast View Post

I'd like to add Enstrom Toffee (www.enstrom.com)
Thank goodness for this comment. I used to receive this toffee as a business gift many, many years ago and loved it. Could not remember where it came from; nor could I find it. Can't wait to order a box!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-23, 08:07 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Cherry Republic is fantastic. I’ve sent as gifts and bought for myself and have enjoyed everything so far.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-23, 09:50 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Cool thread! Our favorite gifts received have come from the Wolferman's:
https://www.wolfermans.com/

Popcorn Factory is also a nice option for a family.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catalog, food gifts, gift ideas, gifts, holiday gifts, off topic, off-topic, old thread alert