Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-29-10, 01:19 PM  
SAF

Peggy Cappy's Yoga For Arthritis (glitch)

I recently did this dvd and to my surprise, towards the end of the Sun Salutation section when she is doing "triangle" on the second side(left side), the dvd skips over to the Seated Section, that follows.

I emailed Peggy Cappy and they essentially said that is was an error in editing and that I should just learn the sequence on the right side and apply it when I do the left side

This isn't just a "freeze" for a few seconds and then continues on and doesn't omit anything(like the Jane Fonda Fit & Strong), this is a case where "poses" are "not there".

I was very surprised at the response I recieved from Peggy Cappy, since her dvds are always higher priced than others. She basically said it is not just mine but all are like that(boy, that helps!. She also said the one she approved of didn't have the glitch.

Any thought on this situation? What happened to quality??
SAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-10, 01:35 PM  
desderata

I would return it right away. That's a "c[r]appy" attitude to have when addressing a concern about a defective product.
desderata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-10, 02:21 PM  
SAF

I bought it at Walmart online and I don't know if they will take it back since it is opened. I would still like a "good copy", but according to Peggy Cappy they are not going to re-make it or refund it. Unreal!

Ha! Ha! c{r}appy-that's great!
Old 12-29-10, 03:21 PM  
a_real_twit
VF Supporter

That response is completely ridiculous! Maybe give Walmart a try. They let me return an opened Leslie one time because there was supposed to be a free bonus disk that was not included in the case.
Old 12-31-10, 01:52 PM  
SAF

For anybody else who has done Peggy's Yoga For Arthritis, did you have the glitch in your's too?

Tags
peggy cappy, yoga for arthritis