Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-14, 03:26 PM  
Fitstick

TA Meta - is it worth purchasing?

Never thought of buying this until i saw it discounted at my local BB&B... There are so many strong likes or dislikes that i'm having a hard time deciding. I know the price is great, but don't want to purchase if its not good. I don't think i would want to use it for 90 days in a row but as add ons. Thanks in advance for any opinions.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-14, 03:43 PM  
Cowgirl32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
Never thought of buying this until i saw it discounted at my local BB&B... There are so many strong likes or dislikes that i'm having a hard time deciding. I know the price is great, but don't want to purchase if its not good. I don't think i would want to use it for 90 days in a row but as add ons. Thanks in advance for any opinions.
If you don't like Tracy from other DVDs you've tried. I don't think you'll like meta. The content is very good, but I can't do the same workouts over and over and etc...
Old 05-18-14, 03:47 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl32 View Post
If you don't like Tracy from other DVDs you've tried. I don't think you'll like meta. The content is very good, but I can't do the same workouts over and over and etc...
Do you like it?
Old 05-18-14, 05:01 PM  
Fidget Queen

I think at the discounted price, it's extremely worth it. If you don't like it, I think you could definitely trade it here pretty easily.

I'm not sure if you've tried Tracy before? I agree with Cowgirl - if you don't like her other stuff, you probably won't like Meta. I personally love all of her stuff, and Meta is no exception. A lot of people find her boring, but her workouts are some of the few I don't find boring these days.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-14, 05:34 PM  
Cowgirl32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
Do you like it?
I like it in moderation. They are great add ons. I don't enjoy it how it's laid out. I could not do one workout 10 days in a row.
Old 05-18-14, 06:58 PM  
intelsana

I really like meta but then again, I am a fan of tracy's MS work. I purchased meta on yaya's and I think it was a great purchase! Have you done any other of tracy's workouts?
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-14, 07:10 PM  
suegy3

I've read here that links to TA workouts that have been posted were removed from Youtube. You might want to remove the link and send it via PM.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-14, 07:47 PM  
andtckrtoo

I credit TA for my weight loss. I love her workouts, but I have Omni, Glute and Abcentric and I mix them up - never doing the same workout or even the same level more than once or twice (if I really like it) in a row.

But if you've never done her workouts, do a youtube search. There are plenty on line.
Old 05-18-14, 07:54 PM  
eannem

i really prefer her non- meta stuff better.
eannem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-14, 09:15 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eannem View Post
i really prefer her non- meta stuff better.
Can you tell me why?

I do have some of tracy's workouts but admit i havent tried all of them. I liked Precision Toning altho not so sure about the arms section.