Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-04-11, 09:19 AM  
Angep

My vote goes to Sparky on the Sharon Mann workouts. Her movements are just so exaggerated, it's odd.
Angep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 09:32 AM  
Michelle
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
She makes these odd 'fish-face' round-mouthed grimaces of pain, that look like she's either being tortured, or giving birth to triplets.

Coffee. All over my keyboard...

"You must do what you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 09:36 AM  
TLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
Oh come on. Can these people really beat the most annoying person ever, April in Leslie's Walkblaster series????

Cynthia
ITA - You would think she's at a rock concert (or something)! Way over the top.
TLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 09:39 AM  
Inchworm

I can relate. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror while doing my barre work and my facial expressions were shocking. I looked just awful and I remember thinking to myself,"Geez, my form is really good but I would really suck as a background exerciser". I would scare the bejezus out of people!

Kelly
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 09:53 AM  
muddjeansgal

On another thread once someone mentioned the girl in Jenette Jenkins Arms and Abs dvd. The girl on the right is an absolute crack up, what was she thinking!
muddjeansgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 09:54 AM  
cherimac

For me there was a gal in Crunch workouts that drove me nuts. I tried a couple many moons ago~Kickbox Party with Jeanette Jenkins and some kind of Go-Go one. Ugh, I couldn't take the outfits, faces, etc.

I think Tamela is hilarious, btw. And I like Sue Mi but seem to be the only one.
Old 01-04-11, 09:57 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inchworm View Post
I can relate. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror while doing my barre work and my facial expressions were shocking. I looked just awful and I remember thinking to myself,"Geez, my form is really good but I would really suck as a background exerciser". I would scare the bejezus out of people!

Kelly
Yeah, this morning I was wishing I had a mirror to check my form... then I thought, mmm, maybe not.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 10:10 AM  
bubbles76

Oh there is one that isn't annoying, but she really gets my attention. In KCM 30 MTF Weights workout, the girl on the left. She looks like she's in pain! Not DOMS, not that good soreness, like honest to goodness PAIN! I feel so bad for her. I'm like "sweetheart, take an advil". I got rid of the workout, because she was so distracting. Of course, now, I want it back
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 10:12 AM  
shortie

I can't believe nobody's mentioned some of the CLX exercisers -- first, you've gotta mentioned whatsername, the one Chalene mentions is 60 years old every workout? Blanking on the name, but she keeps on adding in "helpful" comments and trying to run the workout, till you want to scream "Take away her mic, for pete's sake!" at the screen. OK, to be honest, I actually did that.

Second is Skippy in the back, who makes these facial expressions like he's lifting 650 pounds -- trying to help Chalene out by making sure we know he's lifting heavy, but overacting a tad!
shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-11, 10:16 AM  
joycet
VF Supporter

Since my husband and I have been doing P90x so much lately, my vote goes to some P90x-ers.

"I'm gonna do corn cob / I did ttteeennnn" girl, Katie, is super annoying. I also kind of don't like Dreya but I think that is because Tony makes so many comments about her and I'm really tired of P90x overall.
joycet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
background exercisers, old thread alert