Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-22, 08:48 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Susan H - I did workout one today and enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to doing two tomorrow. I plan on doing her program but I have the KCM road-trip this weekend so won’t be consistent for a week or so.

Tichello - I am sorry to hear about the elbow issues. Those are painful. I have battled both of those issues at the same for over a year. I find that even now I can forget to stretch and listen to my elbows and here comes the inflammation from tennis and golfers elbow in one or both arms. I hope your flare up settles quickly.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-22, 08:57 PM  
tlchello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Susan H - I did workout one today and enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to doing two tomorrow. I plan on doing her program but I have the KCM road-trip this weekend so won’t be consistent for a week or so.

Tichello - I am sorry to hear about the elbow issues. Those are painful. I have battled both of those issues at the same for over a year. I find that even now I can forget to stretch and listen to my elbows and here comes the inflammation from tennis and golfers elbow in one or both arms. I hope your flare up settles quickly.
Thanks Gibbee....making some sllllllooooowww progress but still no lifting. So bummed. I was making such great progress. Oh well...it will be there when I am ready to get back at it.
tlchello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 02:39 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Gibbee, I look forward to hearing about your KCM road trip! Have you been to one of hers before?

I really enjoyed the second 20 minute workout. It flies by. Because it was chilly this morning, I added a 10 minute warm up, and also ended with a 10 minute stretch. I think it might be nice if Cee did a series with three trisets and with twelve reps per set.

Waves to everyone!

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-22, 10:33 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Today was the third 20 minute workout and a Caroline Jordan stretch. I'm thinking about repeating the first workout tomorrow and hope to do the next release on Saturday.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

Old 10-21-22, 12:27 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

I just finished the first 20 minute workout again. I plan to do the new workout that comes out tomorrow, which will make five weight workouts for me this week. That is something I've never done. I've always taken a day off weights before lifting again, so I'm looking forward to seeing how my body responds to it.

Old 10-22-22, 07:21 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Today was the fourth 20 minute workout and the fifth one for me this week. I added a Caroline Jordan stretch.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Old 10-26-22, 10:44 AM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

On Monday, I did the fifth workout and Kayleigh Cohen's dessert stretch. I really felt the Kickstand RDLs! Yesterday was the sixth workout and the Total Stretch with Jessica Smith.

Gibbee, how was your Kelly Coffey Meyer road trip?

Old 10-26-22, 05:23 PM  
buffmama

Today was total body with arm emphasis.
Old 10-28-22, 07:35 AM  
buffmama

I did the first of Cee's 20. min FB workouts this morning. Warm up and cool down were included and the pace seemed faster than her other workouts - or maybe I was moving slower this morning.
Old 10-31-22, 12:28 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Today, I did the seventh and eighth 20 minute workouts, doing twelve reps of all the sets. I started with a Caroline Jordan warm up and did only the tri-sets of the two Cee workouts, then ended with a Caroline Jordan stretch. I rather liked doing that and look forward to when I'll have time to do it again.

Buffmama, I noticed the faster pace also. I have been doing twelve reps on most of these twenty minute workouts.

Waves to everyone!