Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-06-21, 05:51 PM  
lexybeth1

Bendy body or get bent?

Hello everyone! Where can these DVDs be found? Bendy body and/or get bent? I am finding, at 50, that flexibility is so very important! The previous thread piqued me interest! I cannot find either of them available on the site mentioned or eBay etc? I don’t do Facebook so I cannot access vf roost, and I am not even certain of firm yayas still exists! 🥰 Tia! MISTY
lexybeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 09:03 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

sorry, i traded bendy body. it was tough on my joints. mary used to carry it. there's one copy on Amazon for the low, low, price of $99.99.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 09:27 PM  
panda12267

Hi! I see both are on the https://fitandbendyonline.com/product-category/dvds/ site - it’s both the DVD and streaming access for $27. HTH

ETA: I think there are also several different “packages” on the site that involve multiple dvds and/or equipment to check out.
panda12267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 10:03 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda12267 View Post
Hi! I see both are on the https://fitandbendyonline.com/product-category/dvds/ site - it’s both the DVD and streaming access for $27. HTH

ETA: I think there are also several different “packages” on the site that involve multiple dvds and/or equipment to check out.
I linked this in the other thread, but it looks like when you put them in your cart, you can't actually order them. When you click on your cart, it takes you to the streaming site
Old 09-07-21, 10:08 AM  
DD546

It appears the only way these are available is on demand through Vimeo.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bendy body, get bent