Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-21, 08:28 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Wendy and Sherry -I hope you are feeling better today!

Donna
Thank you! I just had fatigue. I was able to do Rep to the Rhythm 30 minute kickboxing workout followed by a 15 Yoga Upload practice this morning. I am still a little tired, but that could be from not sleeping well.

Wendy, how are you?

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
Old 05-10-21, 08:44 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Thank you! I just had fatigue. I was able to do Rep to the Rhythm 30 minute kickboxing workout followed by a 15 Yoga Upload practice this morning. I am still a little tired, but that could be from not sleeping well.
I'm so glad you're done and the second dose wasn't bad!

Erica
Old 05-10-21, 09:00 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
I'm so glad you're done and the second dose wasn't bad!

Erica
Thank you! I am relieved!

Old 05-10-21, 09:26 AM  
DCW

My aunts and other cousins over age 85 are all vaccinated so we are planning a day to visit them. They are so excited. We figure a day of visiting is just what the doctor ordered for all of us. Outside of fatigue, they had no other reaction.

We are getting a workout of the heart and soul and a big scoop of love.
Old 05-10-21, 11:15 AM  
horsemom2

Sunday I get my second Moderna.
However, I really do not plan to do much even after being fully vaccinated because already had became a homebody before Covid.

We used to go to Atlantic City often but had pretty much stopped well before Covid because of my peripheral neuropathy and nasty people.
Last night, I had a dream that I was at a Harrahs buffet and crying out of happiness that it had reopened which turned into a nightmare because they had no plates LOL
Old 05-10-21, 11:33 AM  
Gams

Barb, your dream is too funny! The other night I had a dream that I had to take some papers over to singer Bill Anderson’s house, but I made my sister go with me and bring the papers to him because I didn’t have any pants on. 😂
Old 05-10-21, 11:58 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post

Wendy, how are you?
Sherry, I am feeling much better. Of course I started my period so that probably factored in to why I was so tired after my second dose. The combo of my vaccine reaction and fierce PMS is no joke! But I'm back to feeling like my usual self. Yay! I'm glad you didn't have too bad a reaction and were well enough to get in some exercise!
Old 05-10-21, 12:28 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
That theory doesn’t make any sense.
Some recent studies have shown that Covid suvivors can have a stronger reaction from the vaccines. The body already recognizes the antibodies, and reacts stronger and more quickly.
Old 05-10-21, 12:32 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Sherry, I am feeling much better. Of course I started my period so that probably factored in to why I was so tired after my second dose. The combo of my vaccine reaction and fierce PMS is no joke! But I'm back to feeling like my usual self. Yay! I'm glad you didn't have too bad a reaction and were well enough to get in some exercise!
Thanks Wendy! I am glad you are okay. I also took 2 short walks. I think I am done with exercise for today. The tiredness came back. I had TOM start the day of my first dose, so that may be why I felt extra lousy after the first one.

Old 05-10-21, 01:20 PM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
Some recent studies have shown that Covid suvivors can have a stronger reaction from the vaccines. The body already recognizes the antibodies, and reacts stronger and more quickly.
That is interesting.

I also think it may depend on how reactive your immune system is - I know mine is very reactive as I get a little "something" from every vaccine.

I suppose, in theory, that is a good thing b/c my body will take care of foreign invaders quickly, but the other side of the coin is, sometimes the immune system goes into overdrive and THAT is the thing that causes a negative outcome to a virus - ironically, it isn't the virus but the immune response that makes you so sick.

Either way - I'm just glad I'm done and in one week I'll be fully immunized (in theory!)

Donna
Closed Thread

Tags
coronavirus, covid vaccine, covid-19, vaccine, vaccine reactions, vaccines