Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-21-20, 11:23 AM  
aquakat

Latest from Jessica Smith, 10-21-20 *skip if you hate vague updates*

I am on Jessica's email list. Here's the latest. I don't know anything other than what she wrote, but I'm still excited! LOL

"I'm excited to share that we've just entered the editing phase of our production process and things are shaping up so well! We've poured so much time and care into these new series and I can't wait to share them all with you. We're working hard to have them available before the end of the year, and once we have more specifics available we'll be sure to share more with you here first."
aquakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 11:46 AM  
Gams

I love Jessica, but I’m in a bad mood today and I think these mysterious “updates” are pointless. It’s like the people who post on Facebook “the most wonderful thing has happened, but I can’t tell you what it is.” Why the big secret?
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 11:55 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I love Jessica, but I’m in a bad mood today and I think these mysterious “updates” are pointless. It’s like the people who post on Facebook “the most wonderful thing has happened, but I can’t tell you what it is.” Why the big secret?
Yes I was wondering why the secrecy too Either explain what the project is or don't mention it at all.
summer breeze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 12:10 PM  
fanofladyvols

I think Jessica is a great trainer but what an odd "update."

She is in the editing phase of ...an unnamed workout?

Why not at least outline the theme of the workouts... wouldn't that drive interest and demand more than vague references to workouts that are being edited?

It is puzzling to say the least.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 12:18 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

I didn't read it as secrecy. She's working to get them out before the end of the year. When she has more information about the timing, she'll let us know. It's vague, but I read it as that's all the solid information she has right now.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 12:20 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
That's exactly what I thought.
Old 10-21-20, 12:22 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura S. View Post
I didn't read it as secrecy. She's working to get them out before the end of the year. When she has more information about the timing, she'll let us know. It's vague, but I read it as that's all the solid information she has right now.
If she's in editing phase of the production, then she certainly knows what the project is, right? I was kind of annoyed about this "update" when I read it.
Old 10-21-20, 12:32 PM  
suzanne63

Hi I am excited to get these too.I was hoping she would tell us more about them too.
suzanne63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 12:36 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura S. View Post
Same here. I’m more interested in the time frame, which she did mention.

She also said it was a series, so I assumed it would be a set.
Old 10-21-20, 12:40 PM  
suzanne63

Will these be DVDs?
suzanne63 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases