Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-18-19, 12:21 PM  
sherry7899

I was wrong about the price. They have different options, but there is a $50 sign up fee plus $55 a month for paying for a month at a time. There is a discount if you sign up for six or twelve months at a time. This at a Catholic school near me.

Eta: if anyone is interested in the classes, compare the prices at different locations.
There is an affluent town about 40 minutes from me that charges $84.00 if you pay one month at a time!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 06:44 AM  
Rhonda

I think it is pretty pricey but if you go everyday it probably is worth it. I looked at the schedules in my area and only 2 classes fit into my schedule so totally not worth it for me.

For some reason on thought they had a streaming option at one time but may be I am thinking about something else.

I do love the couple of DVDs I have, wish the would do more.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 08:19 AM  
atticus
VF Supporter

I love Jazzercise!

The classes are incredibly fun and the instructors do a great job ramping up the energy while encouraging people to participate at their own levels. Jazzercise is a guaranteed mood booster in my experience! The classes are a terrific mix of cardio, strength, and stretch. In my area the pricing is more reasonable than other boutique fitness places like Orange Theory, Pure Barre, Club Pilates, and local spin studios.
I'm a big Jazzercise fan! Can you tell?
Old 06-20-19, 07:10 AM  
horsemom2

I did go to a Jazzercise class at a high school that was free about 40 years ago.
Even though I had been athletic up till then, I had trouble keeping up.
The best part of the class and their videos was the music selections which is probably why it became expensive.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-19, 10:28 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I was wrong about the price. They have different options, but there is a $50 sign up fee plus $55 a month for paying for a month at a time. There is a discount if you sign up for six or twelve months at a time. This at a Catholic school near me.

Eta: if anyone is interested in the classes, compare the prices at different locations.
There is an affluent town about 40 minutes from me that charges $84.00 if you pay one month at a time!
There are two studios within 10 miles of me. The one in an affluent suburb is $20 per class and about $20 more per month than the other one which is near the airport and charges $15 per class.

I didn't know Jazzercise had a stand-alone studio model. When I took Jacki Sorensen's Aerobic Dancing decades ago, I signed up through our county's recreation department and the classes were held at the National Guard armory.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jazzercise, judi sheppard missett