Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-20-13, 04:44 AM  
mchelle81

Jazzercise

Talk to me about it, I was looking at the hiit one but Mary hasn't got it,then I saw the burlesque one they look like fun are they what's the level it's got intermediate/advanced I don't want anything too easy
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-13, 08:14 AM  
hotncmom

I got Jazzercise Burlesque and found it extremely easy. And I rarely do cardio besides walking. I also found it repetitive. My friend had done live Jazzercise classes and was saying how fun they were, so I got the DVD to see what it was like. Totally boring (to me).
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-13, 09:24 AM  
mchelle81

Thanks for replying I thought it looks a bit easy might look into pure spice instead
Old 11-20-13, 09:38 AM  
mle777

I love the Burlesque and the HIIT workouts. Both are a ton of fun! Pure Spice...it's on my list of favorite workout dvds EVER!

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-13, 09:59 AM  
mchelle81

Really favourite ever wow I like the look of it as there no talking to get on my nerves after doing it a few times
Old 11-20-13, 10:10 AM  
mle777

It takes a couple of times to get the moves, but once you get them, it's so much fun. Considering she never talks, she cues amazingly well Oh and I love the music. It isn't popular "radio" music that you'll recognize, but it's upbeat and fun.

Again, I like the two Jazzercise workouts (definitely great workouts), but I love Pure Spice.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-13, 10:41 AM  
mchelle81

I did think the spice one looked more fun think you may of made my mind up for me
Old 11-20-13, 02:07 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mle777 View Post
I love the Burlesque and the HIIT workouts. Both are a ton of fun! Pure Spice...it's on my list of favorite workout dvds EVER!
I wanted to weigh in on the Jazzercise DVD's mentioned above - they are FUN! Are they super advanced? No. But they are fun and you can still get a decent workout once you learn the moves. I love mixing them in with some of my more intense workouts, so I tend to use them on easier days. Christi's Pure Spice is also lots of fun although I still would not consider it super advanced.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-13, 08:29 PM  
FirmDeb

I just ordered the Burlesque dvd. It looks like so much fun and I love dancing.
FirmDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-13, 06:17 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

I did Burlesque for the fist time yesterday and thought it was a fun little workout. The choreography is not as interesting as Pure Spice (which I LOVE) but there is a nice variety of moves, she cues well, there is no down-time in transitions, and time flew by.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jazzercise, jazzercise burlesque